Zombie Apocalypse RP

Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

Postby Shadowfax » November 7th, 2012, 8:28 pm

I've PM'd Kopa lover as she seemed interested in playing Matt before me, so I won't post till she's gotten back to me =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 7th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Alright ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Dark Huntress » November 8th, 2012, 2:59 am

OMG! I'm already in love with this RP :P
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2012, 1:22 am

Ya'll got any ideas? Mine is how I want the RP to run, but you can add any sub-plots you want ^^ I'm open for suggestions.

Idea's that effect everyone =
So, there is no definite setting, after the world went crazy they numbered the cities. Our charries are in 1 and 2 at the moment. 5 is where the 'Center' is, and beyond 10 is the sea. The cities are going to be overrun, with the exception of number 7 where they come across a group of survivors who have secured it. They try to make it there home but...the people there aren't what they seem. They're a bit mad in the head. They also leave Darren there after they all find out about the abuse he's been giving Aimee (explained below) but he ends up following them anyway.

Idea's for my OCs and Kopalover's =
Aimee, Darren and Matt have an awkward love triangle. Darren has feelings for Aimee that she doesn't reciprocate, she and Matt want to be together. Darren is a little too insensitive, rough and creepy to Aimee.
Autumn and Aimee have a sisterly relationship. Life saving and arguments involved there.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » November 11th, 2012, 11:43 am

Well, in most of the zombie RP's me and Nukascar have done, Alice and Ryan usually end up getting together lol. I will probs have Alice stolen by some lab technicians at some point, people who are experimenting on the virus and then experiment on her only to find she is immune to the walkers virus (She doesn't know this yet however) Perhaps they could all get kidnapped by these people? That would make a good 'How the heck to we get out of here?!" Story for a while x)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Nice idea ^^ That could work. Seeing as City #7 is gonna be full of weirdos it could happen there. I can imagine they'd do tests on everyone right?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » November 11th, 2012, 12:32 pm

Aye =3 That would be interesting.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2012, 3:27 pm

To add, Shadow had a brainwave and decided that while the tests are being carried out, the results show that Alice and Aimee are cousin lmao. Should be dramatic x)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Dark Huntress » November 11th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Maybe Darren could try to kill one of the group? Since he's kinda psycho and evil.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2012, 8:00 pm

He tries to kill Matt I guess, because Matt has Aimee's affections and he doesn't.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)