New RP with one other.

Re: New RP with one other.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 30th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Oooooh ;) Lolums.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Shadowfax » March 31st, 2013, 11:24 pm

Here's a reference for Ash. Her hair looks less fail in the RP XD I was totally cursing myself for giving her red and blond hair when I was colouring this xD
Attachments
ASh.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » March 31st, 2013, 11:27 pm

^ I love how she is just you, with red in her hair. :D

Cool pic!
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 31st, 2013, 11:27 pm

OMG SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU. I wish I could draw x3 It's good! Don't be so hard on yourself.

*gasp* SI IS POSTING IN AN RP PLANNING THREAD OMGGG
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » March 31st, 2013, 11:29 pm

I love how you actually put "I can't draw humans" as part of the drawing, anyway, great job! This entire RP is awesome and very well written!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Shadowfax » March 31st, 2013, 11:34 pm

[quote="Si Targaryen"]^ I love how she is just you, with red in her hair. :D

Cool pic![/quote]

Lol, I don't have my hair over my shoulder like that though.. Or a gun holster on my leg... and I don't own a blue hoodie :P

She is based on my appearance though haha... Her characters just totally different though xD Well.. I hope it is O_o

Thanks Amy and DH! Glad you like. Humans are not my strong suit when it comes to drawing lolz.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 31st, 2013, 11:35 pm

Lol, no problems Kay xD This RP is going really well so far tho, enjoying it so much :3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Si-Amber » March 31st, 2013, 11:41 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]OMG SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU. I wish I could draw x3 It's good! Don't be so hard on yourself.

*gasp* SI IS POSTING IN AN RP PLANNING THREAD OMGGG[/quote]

Haha I'm not usually an RP person, but I am going to do a GoT one with Kay, just because. :D
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 31st, 2013, 11:43 pm

I bet you're a good writer, you seem the type :3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » March 31st, 2013, 11:43 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Lol, no problems Kay xD This RP is going really well so far tho, enjoying it so much :3[/quote]

Me too! =D been a while since i've been so into an RP ^_^

And yes, I can't wait for the GOT one Si =D *reads more* xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)