Looking to start a new RP with one other...

Re: Looking to start a new RP with one other...

Postby Shadowfax » August 26th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Male or female names? :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 26th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Hrrmm, might as well join this one. Recently got back into the RPing mood. As long as you keep pestering me enough, I'll post x3 Will probably re-use George and Aimee.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2013, 10:41 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Male or female names? :3[/quote]

It's mainly last names XD
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 26th, 2013, 10:43 pm

^ English characters?

Page, Smith, Griffiths, Green, Colfer, Wilson, Collins, Grant
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » August 26th, 2013, 11:15 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Hrrmm, might as well join this one. Recently got back into the RPing mood. As long as you keep pestering me enough, I'll post x3 Will probably re-use George and Aimee.[/quote]

We can just continue our one if you like?

And would you like to join the wild dog one Amy? =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2013, 11:33 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]^ English characters?

Page, Smith, Griffiths, Green, Colfer, Wilson, Collins, Grant[/quote]

Yup. Ohh thanks :)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 27th, 2013, 2:10 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"][quote="AmyMarie"]Hrrmm, might as well join this one. Recently got back into the RPing mood. As long as you keep pestering me enough, I'll post x3 Will probably re-use George and Aimee.[/quote]

We can just continue our one if you like?[/quote]

I'll post in it later :3

I'll still join this one tho, with different charries x3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » August 27th, 2013, 4:15 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"][quote="Shadowfax"][quote="AmyMarie"]Hrrmm, might as well join this one. Recently got back into the RPing mood. As long as you keep pestering me enough, I'll post x3 Will probably re-use George and Aimee.[/quote]

We can just continue our one if you like?[/quote]

I'll post in it later :3

I'll still join this one tho, with different charries x3[/quote]

*Excited face* :D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 28th, 2013, 4:05 pm

We still doing this one as well? It'd be cool for Ash and Sam to meet different people haha. I have a few ideas for what the characters could do and who they could come across. Unless...all of us move into our RP on the go? And I'll add my two new characters into the mix.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » August 28th, 2013, 4:09 pm

I honestly don't mind. I like both ideas =3 It would be cool to do either. Think Tsuki is just making her charries at the moment =3 Btw, you guys should all watch 'Survivors' That's what this RP is based on. Such a freaking awesome series! <3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)