Mirage x Aladdin story play

Mirage x Aladdin story play

Postby Prince Bambi » August 6th, 2013, 6:52 am

A strange roleplay idea for this kind of forum, but both coming from Disney I hope someone will catch on in interest!

Being a big fan of the original movie AND the animated series of Disney's Aladdin, I'm now seeking a peculiar roleplay oportunity.

Aladdin x Mirage pairing (Odd, I know!), story-based play, long-term series preferred but can be open to ideas. I seek a player who would take interest or would even be happy to play Mirage from the series.

What sort of themes does the play revolve on?
I'm interested in the peculiar play involving an Aladdin x Mirage pairing. Perhaps a love/hate situation, maybe romance, maybe more? Adventure and exploration possibly, action and conflict...I would be open to ideas and happy to share thoughts!

Offering to play via over AIM messenger OR email, which are easy ways for me to keep in touch and track of everything.
Hope to meet a player who is interested in playing Mirage in such pairing adventure, and loves a good story play. See you!
Prince Bambi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)