Werewolf RP

Werewolf RP

Postby Skyrim » September 28th, 2013, 11:23 pm

I love werewolves!Like obsessed.Not vamps so much,but i still like them.So here is how it goes: :D

In the city of Greensboro,a small high school was built.A young teenage girl went there for her first year,and drastically fell in love with a werewolf,not knowing he was a werewolf.The werewolf boy felt guilty as he knew this wasn't right,and his leader would find out soon.Finally,when she realized he was a werewolf,she wanted to go away and be with him,for he was her only source of happiness,because problems were erupting in her family.He bites her,and they runaway in the forbidden woods,as the chase of police who are looking for the missing girl and the chase of his werewolf pack who are looking for the werewolf are beginning.Are they going to be safe and live in their own world forever?Or are they going to be separated once again? :evil:

Please join me in this RP!
There can be more than 2 characters,that is if only people would like to join.

I would like to be the girl.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Re: Werewolf RP

Postby RedKite » September 29th, 2013, 9:10 am

I wouldn't mind being the boy.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Re: Werewolf RP

Postby Skyrim » September 29th, 2013, 5:40 pm

oh Great!
Ill have my character ready.
Skyrim
We must only hope

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)