Alien wolf adventures

Alien wolf adventures

Postby Alethia » October 1st, 2013, 5:05 pm

Alethia is a Arctic wolf but not ordinary wolf. She is a Alien Arctic wolf but she like a big samoyed dog. She can speak and other powers include: Super-speed, super-view, super-hearing, super-smell, super-strong, super-force and super-bite. He escaped from Secret base Perris Park in Area 51, and she going with freight train to the unknown. She sleep in train and week up she down in New York merchandise train station. She not know were be. I reffer at place. She going walk in city and she lose easy. Because experimented in secret military base, she lost trust in people.
Would he be able to regain trust in people? You can find her master? Not every master. Lord whose heart beat in unison with hers. Predestination her Master.

I wait improvements from you... I wish discution from this subject.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Alien wolf adventures

Postby nalasimba83 » October 2nd, 2013, 12:50 am

ummm...
Ill...join?
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Alien wolf adventures

Postby Alethia » December 9th, 2013, 1:08 pm

Sure :) Excuse me response so later.

Well, I do this topic viewtopic.php?f=84&t=35401

Because Christmas knock at the door, i think give this topic a Specials atmosphere :)
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)