Harry Potter RP Partner!

Harry Potter RP Partner!

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 6:32 pm

I want to create a Harry Potter RP,so I am really looking for a person who completed the whole series of books and movies.I actually wanted to base this RP off of my uncompleted fanfic.this is the continued version of Albus,Lily,James,Hugo,and Rose.I am really looking for an RP partner,that knows what he/she is doing!!!!!!!

So,if you want to join,you can reply here,and I really want to choose the BEST RP Partner,so just to make sure...if you want to join,it isn't an automatic yes,unless your the only one that replied :P
Last edited by nalasimba83 on October 14th, 2013, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Um, I'm interested... (For the record, I've read all the books and seen all the films. I am also on Pottermore). What sort of plot would there be?
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Yay(btw..really!Whats your user...I am obsessed anyways)

Well,the plot isn't really finished yet,and due to that fact i am open to any ideas.
But,i was wondering maybe Scorpio starts hanging out with 2 evil/weird friends...(slytherin,of course)/
Then one of them plays a little practical joke,almost killing Scorpio,then Lily saves him.Then he befriends the "good group",having a major crush on her.His mother/father don't approve,then he finds out that his "evil twin friends"are actually relatives of the Voldemort(or Lestrange) family.
I don't know.its really stupid!Do you have any ideas?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Ooh! I like it! (My name is HowlLight3345, btw). Can we add a few OC's in? And we'll have to establish what the characters personalities are like as well (just so we're clear).
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » October 14th, 2013, 6:50 pm

can I jin.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 6:55 pm

well,i was actually looking forward to one partner to make it easier to RP with...
but um...it all depends
Have you watched and read all the series?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 7:10 pm

[quote="Scars Mate"]Ooh! I like it! (My name is HowlLight3345, btw). Can we add a few OC's in? And we'll have to establish what the characters personalities are like as well (just so we're clear).[/quote]

Sure!But i guess we have to see what the Oc's are,but yeah they won't hurt.I guess i'll make one up too.And yes,thats true too.After this,maybe we can just start Rp'ing
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Re: Harry Potter RP Partner!

Postby Scars Mate » October 14th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Ok.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » October 14th, 2013, 7:19 pm

(I have watched the films, but I haven't read the looks... :-o)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby nalasimba83 » October 14th, 2013, 8:15 pm

(Oh!I guess you could pick a character :P The movies aren't that much different than the books..really...)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)