Harry Potter RP (Closed)

Harry Potter RP (Closed)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing a Harry Potter RP with me? :3 I need someone who has good grammar and spelling and someone who is capable of long posts. It would be set the first year that Hogwarts is reopened (2000 (that fact is not canon)) so your first year characters would have to be born in 1988/89.

I'm looking for one or two people to play a good 2-3 developed characters each ^^

This is a character sheet for you to use:
Spoiler: show
Name:
Nickname:
Hometown:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Body shape:
Other:
Clothes:
Personality:
House:
Wand:
Broom:
Patronus:

AmyMarie's Characters:
Cassandra Jones: show
Name: Cassandra Jones
Nickname: Cassy, CJ
Date of birth: February 28th 1989
Heritage: Muggle-born
Hometown: Cardiff
Hair: Long brunette hair that is naturally curly towards the end.
Eyes: Bright blue and kind-looking.
Height: At her maximum height, she will be 5 foot 7 inches.
Weight: Average
Body shape: Hour-glass figure as she develops, slim, heart shaped face with a medium nose and good cheekbones.
Other: Light freckles on her cheeks.
Clothes (outside of Hogwarts): Various pairs of jeans with pretty tops and jumpers to accompany them. She likes to wear patterned trainers as well.
Personality: It takes a while for Cassy to trust someone, but when she does, it becomes obvious that she is extremely friendly. She hates being alone, and strives off friendship. She is always loyal towards her friends and treats everyone respectfully. She doesn’t judge others wrongly. Cassy is not the cleverest in her year, but she is bright and eager to please. She avoids conflict unless necessary. She can be quite stubborn, and can often act too naïve to the world around her and not understand the world is a dangerous place.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Holly, phoenix feather, 12 inches, slightly bendy.
Quidditch: Will play as a chaser in her second year onwards on a Comet 2001.
Pet: A black owl with tan & white spots called Kai.
Patronus: An ocelot.

Adrian Fletcher: show
Name: Adrian Fletcher
Nickname: Adrian
Date of birth: November 7th 1988
Heritage: Half-blood
Hometown: A town in Dorset, England
Hair: Curly dark brown hair that is considered medium for a boy.
Eyes: Hazel
Height: At his maximum height, he will be 5 foot 10 inches.
Body shape: Yet to fill out his full potential and appears to be quite lean well balanced boy.
Other: ///
Clothes (outside of Hogwarts): Pair of jeans with a t-shirt and maybe a jacket.
Personality: Adrian is very clever young lad who has a lot of potential as a wizard. He is very ambitious and wants to do well in school and please his parents. He, unlike many Slytherins, tolerates others. He is a determined boy who does well to be resourcefull and thinks everything out. He is quite outgoing and is able to make friends and keep them. He lacks in his short temper, but if he does snap at anyone he is quick to apologise.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Rowan, phoenix feather, 13 inches, flexible.
Quidditch: Will play as a seeker in his second year onwards on a Nimbus 2002.
Pet: A brown tabby called Miriam
Patronus: A lizard.

Buffy's Characters:
Marcus Greenwood: show
Name: Markus Greenwood
Nickname: Mark
Heritage: Pure-blood
Hometown: Winchester
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Height: At maximum height, 5 ft 9 inches
Weight: A little chubby as a kid, evens out as he grows.
Body shape: Turns out pretty average as he grows.
Other: ---
Clothes: Likes to wear t-shirts, jeans and hoodies.
Personality: Markus comes from a family full of Hufflepuffs, so when he's sorted into Gryffindor he is insecure, shy and confused. He feels out of place in his house and struggles with fitting in at first. However, as he grows to know and love his house he also begins to find himself. He comes out of his safety bubble and embraces his true personality. He is very kind, somtimes awkward and very confident about who he is. He enjoys reading and Quidditch.
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Pine wand. Eight inches and three quarters long. It has a core of Hippogriff tail hair.
Broom: Will play as beater in his fourth year onward on a Nimbus 2001.
Patronus: Elephant.
Pet: A barn owl named Silas.

Olivia Jackson: show
Name: Olivia Jackson
Nickname: Liv
Heritage: Half-Blood
Hometown: London
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: At maximum height, 5 ft 3 inches.
Body shape: Quite small and skinny.
Other: Freckles
Clothes: She is very fond of dresses, but during the winter will settle for jeans and knit sweaters.
Personality: She is very bright and outgoing. She will strike up a conversation with almost anyone and will immediately try to make friends.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Fir wand, seven and a half inches long, the core consists of unicorn tail hair.
Broom: --- (She doesn't play Quidditch, she simply cheers the players on)
Patronus: Border Collie Dog
Pet: Black cat named Ebony.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on November 13th, 2013, 6:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Buffy » November 11th, 2013, 6:09 pm

Oooh! Pick me, pick me!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2013, 6:24 pm

*picks Buffy*

It can either be just us two, or someone else as well if they wish to join ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » November 11th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Can I join?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Sorry RedKite, its seems as thought things have been decided now and everyone got back to me in time =/ I've got 4 people in the RP now so I'm afraid you can't join.
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on November 11th, 2013, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Tsuki » November 11th, 2013, 8:09 pm

I'd like to join and I'm sure KristinaKiara would as well as we have been trying to plan a HP RP for a while. So would the characters be in first year? And 1989 is cool with me as that's the year I was born :D. And it would be the year 2000 that they start? So the same time Harry Started? Is there a general plot? And I'd only have one character. Is that going to be a problem?
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2013, 8:12 pm

The year 2000 is the year our first year's start (I used year three times in that sentence oh my god). Hogwarts was destroyed in 1997. Harry started in 1991 ^^; There isn't going to be a general plot of sorts, but I imagine that a few Death Eaters would still be in hiding and I have an idea for the new Transfiguration teacher who is a bit mysterious, but other than that, I have nothing in mind ^^

And that's not a problem at all.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Tsuki » November 11th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Rightio! So it's after the last book? That's a neat idea :).
Tsuki

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 11th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Yep! ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Tsuki » November 11th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Wicked stuffles :3
Tsuki

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)