Wolf x dog roleplaying partner?

Wolf x dog roleplaying partner?

Postby Kipekee » December 6th, 2013, 9:08 pm

"The runner of the pack is the most graceful she-wolf that the park of Yellowstone has ever known. She is swift and cunning, yet her paws drum softly on the ground. Her job is to find prey or seek out what's going on in the world around her fellow wolves. An enemy pack would be foolish to think that they could stand up to her.

The man's golden dog is a loving companion. He does not care what his man has done, as long as there is food to eat, water to drink and a roof to sleep under. He will defend his master with his life, but is quick to fall in love, even if his master says no. The retriever is the man's best friend indeed, but it's not up to his friend to save him when he wanders.

When the runner wolf and the golden dog meet, it could result in anything. The man bloodied and gored from being overwhelmed by her companions -- forbidden to see each other while the man is still awake -- or even a peaceful romance that could last only a few days. Young canine, why don't you come with me and see for yourself, what could happen when a wolf and a dog meet in the wild?
"

^ wanted to do this for a while

You're going to be the one playing the dog.
The dog is a yellow Labrador Retriever.

The wolf is mine, and she's the Runner of the biggest pack of wolves in Yellowstone. She's the oldest of the alpha pair's pups and the future pack leader.

Actually, when it says 'it could result in anything' it'll result in everything. First, the owner of the dog will keep him in the cabin as long as possible during daytime and the dog sneaks out while he's asleep. Then, she'll make her pack kill the owner despite the dog's pleas. Then they'll fall in love for around five days then go off on their own. We'll timeskip to around three months later, when the dog has taken over a pack and he finds pups at his border, but not just any pups...

Just post here or message me if you want to do this.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Wolf x dog roleplaying partner?

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 2:39 am

May I? I know I'm new, but I've been role playing on other forums for a while. If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine.
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 2:40 am

I don't care if you're new, but welcome! We can totally do this <3
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 2:42 am

Thank you :)

So, when would you like to begin?
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 2:44 am

As soon as possible actually. bored uni + wanted to do this plot for a year uni = very eager uni :dreamy:. I'll make it soon.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 7th, 2013, 2:46 am

That sounds awesome. I am actually tremendously bored myself, admittedly.

Though, in a few minutes I may have to leave.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 3:01 am

Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)