Frozen RP?

Frozen RP?

Postby nalasimba83 » January 6th, 2014, 6:17 pm

I know this is going to sound weird, but is anybody up for a Frozen RP thing.

Characters:
Elsa-
Anna-
Oolaf-
Kristoff-
Sten-
Oc's-

If anybody can pick what they want, i'll gladly take the rest. I still haven't figured out the plot yet,so...
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Frozen RP?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2014, 4:46 am

I'll definitely take Elsa! And, if you want, I can take Anna, but I don't have to have her. Um, if I don't get Anna, I would like to have Olaf. Were you planning for this to be a post-Frozen RP, or an AU one? Just curious. And this doesn't sound weird at all. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2014, 5:01 am

TO be quite frank I have no idea what AU is :lol: But I was hoping to have a good plot after the first movie as Elsa now is queen and rules of Arendelle.

You can definitely have Elsa! You can also have Oolaf if you want, I'll take anna ^^ Were you planning on creating an OC for the villain or something?

The ideas for the plot are below:
Elsa opens the gates of the castle and her magic is a common thing in Arendelle. As Elsa is queen, the people wish for a king of Arendelle as well. Another prince of another kingdom seizes the opportunity to marry her, then betray her to take over the kingdom himself. This happens when Anna and Kristoff decide to get married.

^ that was just one idea.

Elsa- NKL
Anna-nalasimba83
Oolaf- NKL
Kristoff-
Sten-
0'C's
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2014, 5:08 am

Oh, right. I forgot I wasn't on the other site where they use the term "AU". :P Doesn't matter, since you're planning for a post-Frozen plot. I like that idea. If we're going with that idea, I think it only fair that you be Elsa's love interest, and then I could be Kristoff, and you can have Sven. OC-wise, I'm not sure yet. It depends on where exactly we go with this RP. :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2014, 5:20 am

Sure I'll update the character sheet:

Elsa- NKL
Anna-nalasimba83
Oolaf- NKL
Kristoff-NKL
Sven- nalasimba83
Elsa's <3- nalasimba83
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2014, 5:22 am

Any further ideas to add to that idea? I'm not exactly thinking right now, so I can't help with that at the moment. :? :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2014, 5:48 am

Oh Ok. Here is a little sample to see if this is what you were looking for the plot:

"Kristoff hurry up! The gates are opening!"Anna shouted while tugging on his sleeve. He uneasily smiled and followed Anna towards the door that was heavily guarded with knights. Anna bowed courteously, giggling a bit while her sister Elsa was already outside giving orders to important city officials. An old lady smiled and patted Elsa's hand lightly.

"I'm an old woman, but I carry along good wisdom with me. A good king should suit Arendelle well,"she said smiling.

Elsa was a bit taken aback and looked shocked. Anna opened her mouth with her jaw hanging. She rushed in towards the crowd.

"Like...marriage,"she asked.

Anna seized the opportunity from a well organized crowd and slightly kneeled before her sister, Elsa with her long braided brown hair falling instanlty to her knees.

"I ask for your blessing and wish a marriage as well, um with Kristoff!"she said happily.

Kristoff and Elsa both stood in shock and didn't budge a bit. Their attention was on the crowd and Arendelle, an arrangement for the queen and the princess?

"Please Elsa!"Anna begged.

I was hoping Elsa was in a bit of a tight situation because she didn't want to let down Arendelle. She really hated the idea of the marriage. When do u want to start the RP? :D
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2014, 2:41 pm

I like that idea. We can start it after I get out of school (which is at 11:10 a.m. PST).
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Alright :) I'll make the topic soon
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 8th, 2014, 1:01 am

Okay. Just one question, just so I don't screw anything up: This is taking place after Frozen, right? It seemed a lot like it was during the coronation to me, except with Kristoff, so I was just making sure.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)