Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Re: Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Postby FlipMode » March 14th, 2015, 4:01 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]
I shall reply properly later Flip as on my phone athe moment and it takes forever to type xD[/quote]

Probably for the best. :P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 7:48 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Shadowfax"]OMG that actually sounds AMAZING xD I would be up for that actually.... Poor old Sean Bean... He didn't manage to stop the Oblivion Gates from closing completely :P

And nothing off the top of my head at the moment... Though setting wise, I do like the forest setting idea kinda like some of the scenes in The Walking Dead. Let's hear your idea =) I will have a think at work later as i'll be dumped on till so I can plot and zone out hehe. It's so quiet in the evenings at the moment.
[/quote]

My idea is kind of Resident Evil and Last Of Us inspired. It would a zombie apocalypse of sorts but the virus really just makes them ill and the essentially die a slow death, but the virus can be passed on to others, so there's a company working on a cure and two main characters would be trying to find the cure to cure one of their family members, while also avoiding people who already have the virus.
The government have also boarded up any houses known to contain the virus but they are still conducting checks, meaning that some of the people they encounter may have recently got the virus but are lying about it so its a game of trust as well. The only way to get supplies is to get them from private sellers in deserted streets etc as all stores are also closed, but of course the supplies could also be contaminated too so there's that to watch out for.

I do like the Oblivion zombie outbreak idea though, that sounds super fun =D
Did you come up with anything on the tills? har har.[/quote]

Eyep, my phone likes to derp :P

I am guessing that once they die from the virus they turn to zombeh's? Sounds like a cool idea though... I guess we could learn more and develop the virus more as we wrote too which would be good. I have yet to play The Last of Us, though I get the gist of what it's about and I can always get my brother to give me a quick synopsis if need be :P

I was thinking about the Oblivion one the other night actually haha as I think that would be pretty cool and really fun to write. Would you like it to happen during Martyn Septims attempt to close the Obivion gate or would you like to set if after? If it were when Martyn was closing the gate... Perhaps something could go wrong and ended up having the reverse effect until our characters figure out how to permanently close the gate... or they have to pull Martyn back out of Oblivion to attempt to seal it again?

Or maybe a few years after and perhaps the Amulet of kings is what starts the virus? Maybe it has an effect on the Daedra and they manage to break free, but they are more zombie like and can't control themselves.

I usually have sudden bursts of ideas once I start writing so sorry for the vagueness at present xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » March 15th, 2015, 12:32 am

I think it would make sense to have it during. Okay well for the sake of both knowing where we stand, let's just roll with the Oblivion / Tamriel zombie outbreak.
Our characters could be working together with Martyn and the rest to help them close the gates and repel the zombie outbreak. Plus I think it would be interesting using the kinds of weapons in Elder Scrolls against zombies, there were actually zombies in the game after all. But in the RP it would be a larger scale and the ones that are coming form the Oblivion realm are actually turning people into zombies as opposed to just killing them.

Oh and I think the zombie invasion should be fairly recent too, so as the RP goes on there will be more and more of them heheh :3 that gives us motive to actually want to focus on getting the gates shut and eventually defeat Dagon.

I think if we start with that and see how it goes, who knows, maybe we will start another RP later down the line (and hopefully get Amy and a few others in on it too, that'd be cool :D)
Right then, if you post the details for a character you want to use, I'll post mine up and then we can start I suppose :) we can add more characters later if we want / need to.

I think the coolest part is going to be that its still an open world zombie apocalypse RP but with an interesting TES twist. So there's a lot of room for plot development as it goes on. I'm looking forward to it!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 15th, 2015, 6:26 am

Okay. Thread made. :D Sorry if there are any mistakes. It's 10:25 p.m. here and I'm tired, but I hope it's still fine. :) Also, sorry for the super long post. :P Hope you don't mind that either.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » March 15th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Long posts are the best kind of posts! ;3 I shall reply shortly. ^_^

Flip - Are we having the people turn into zombie like daedra when they are attacked/bitten? I will go back on Oblivion soon and see what character I had on there. I remember she was a Nord, but I also had a Breton so I will let you know which I decide to use and post a bio shortly ^^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 15th, 2015, 6:08 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Long posts are the best kind of posts! ;3 I shall reply shortly. ^_^ [/quote]

I agree. :happy5: Whenever I write a short post, I try to find ways to make it longer, althoufh that's not always easy. :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby FlipMode » March 15th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Yeah that's kind of where it was going really wasn't it? :)
I think mine my character is a Nord too, I'll do the same thing a bit later.
FlipMode

Postby Shadowfax » March 15th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Wooo, Nords ftw!
Ok, as soon as i've decided on my character I will edit this post ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » March 17th, 2015, 9:20 pm

Well.. I was a bit of a n00b and forgot I originally played the game on the PS3... and annoyingly it was Ez's PS3 so the nord character I thought I had on the Xbox is actually on the PS3... and I can't really remember much about her so I think I will use my Breton character for this one ^_^

Name: Aneira
Race: Breton
Weapon of choice: Ice spells, though occasionally uses daggers for close combat.
Height: 5'6
Appearance: Long purple hair which is loose and has a slight wave to it. A small plait in the front of her hair. One green eye, one blue eye. Skinny build and wears armor like the one on the right here: https://nomadicgamer.files.wordpress.co ... -20-26.png
Personality: Incredibly loyal to Martyn and the armies of Cyrodill. Rash to act in battle sometimes and can lose her head when the odds are stacked up against them. Usually pretty laid back and caring.
History: A Breton from DaggerFell, Aneira came to Cyrodill as a traveler when she was in her early twenties and ended up working at the palace with the deceased Emperor. When the Emperor was murdered Aneria sought revenge on the Mythic Dawn and helped bring Martyn to safety. She has stayed by his side since and vows to help him close the dreaded Oblivion gates aswell as destroy the Mythic Dawn and Lord Dagon.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby FlipMode » March 19th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Oh wow. Just saw the character bio post. Sounds like an interesting character and quite different to mine so it should make for an interesting RP :D

Speaking of which, my character intro post will be up soon. I have one current writing project I'm just finishing up and then I'll have more time to commit to this RP. If that's all okay with you? :)
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)