Batman RP

Batman RP

Postby VitanisMate » April 9th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Ha I don't know why but this idea just popped into my head at random today even though I haven't seen the original Batman Animated Series episodes in 8 years. I am just putting this out there for anyone who ever was a fan of the original cartoon series and will also say this RP involves the Joker and does get a lot darker than the original cartoon series (think the movie "Return of the Joker," along with the Nolan movie "The Dark Knight").

Batman- Sixshot

Joker- VM

Harley Quinn- VM

Jane (child, OC)- VM

Poison Ivy- VM

Boy (OC)- Sixshot
Last edited by VitanisMate on May 26th, 2015, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Batman RP

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 23rd, 2015, 3:09 am

I love batman the animated series.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby VitanisMate » May 26th, 2015, 1:57 am

Which character were you thinking of playing?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 26th, 2015, 2:32 am

Well I got a oc that poison Ivy adopts as her son, could you play Ivy?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby VitanisMate » May 26th, 2015, 2:51 am

Sure, did you want to play Batman or Harley Quinn?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 26th, 2015, 2:53 am

Ill take batman.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby VitanisMate » May 26th, 2015, 2:57 am

Ok. Well let me make the intro post and we'll start.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 26th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Ok, also I'm going to introduce a new Oc who's the head docter at Arkham. Dr. Jack N. D'box. (get the word play?)
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)