Domestic Animals RP

Domestic Animals RP

Postby Carl » May 20th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Hey folks! I'm looking for a person or handful of people to do an RP or two with. I have this new character who I want to use. I'm looking to RP Juliette A. Prince. I figured whatever I included her in could include any other species, though canines at cats and such would work best. This character could be included in any Disney dog movie universe or something totally new. I'm thinking about giving her a collar, but I don't know if she'd have an owner. I'd prefer a populated area like a city, with a nearby park for a bit of nature, or something of the sort.

This should be very open and casual. Posts should be at least a paragraph or so, so about 5 sentences minimum.

So, any takers?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Domestic Animals RP

Postby Carl » May 22nd, 2015, 10:31 pm

I've updated this a bit, as I have revised the design of my character, and made a slightly more specific choice of direction. I'm still looking for partners.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)