Members -

xxx
xxx
xxx[/quote]
[quote]Image

xxx
xxx
xxx[/quote]
Last edited by NukasMomentofGlory on July 9th, 2015, 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Re: ↑↑BaobabClan Discussion Thread↑↑

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » July 9th, 2015, 6:38 am

A buff, stocky grey/brown tabby with sharp hazel eyes. His coat is worn and decorated with scars from battles. The tip of his tail is missing from a hyena bite.

N a m e: Jackalstar
G e n d e r: Tom
A g e: 68
R a n k: Leader
W a n t e d R a n k: Elder
K i n: ---
P e r s o n a l i t y: He's a strict leader that takes his leadership duties quite seriously. However, he is surprisingly accepting of loners, though this may be only because larger numbers means a stronger Clan. He's very ferocious in battle, but knows when he is overpowered.
H i s t o r y: Born and raised in BaobabClan. He assumed the leader position after Storkstar passed on.
C r u s h: ---
M a t e: ---
L i k e s: Mice, mole rats, and hares as prey. Owls, although dangerous, have always intrigued him.
D i s l i k e s: Extreme wet seasons, wet moss, and hyenas.
+ t r a i t s: He's an excellent climber (as most BaobabClan cats should be), a swift swimmer, and a fierce fighter.
- t r a i t s: He lacks skills in hunting, and has gone hungry many nights in his life.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Labatis » July 9th, 2015, 7:15 am

A very plump and fluffy chocolate tortoiseshell with round pale green eyes. She is small in size, with a very round facial build.

N a m e: Sparrowspeckle
G e n d e r: Molly
A g e: 34 moons
R a n k: Warrior
W a n t e d R a n k: --
K i n: --
P e r s o n a l i t y: Sparrowspeckle is the cat who is a surprise everyday. She often slacks on duties she finds useless, if she does them at all. Whenever things don't go her way, she'll get very defensive and do anything she can possibly do to ensure that she gets her way. Occasionally, she'll become a little flirty, mostly as a joke. She'll keep her pelt well-groomed, strutting around especially when she knows a tom is near. She won't go over-the-top, she'll know when she is supposed to quit, which is usually after the first growl, hiss, or spit.
H i s t o r y:
C r u s h: --
M a t e: --
L i k e s: Any prey (though she favors birds), duck feathers, sunbathing.
D i s l i k e s: Pointless duties,
+ t r a i t s: She is pretty good at climbing, though does better when jumping. Because she spent moons hunting as a daily basis, she is more skilled at hunting other critters.
- t r a i t s: She isn't very good with battling, unable to be as fast as others. Squeezing into tight spaces is also a struggle.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Labatis » July 9th, 2015, 7:32 am

A chocolate tortie and white burmese with rounded almond hazel eyes. He's scrawny and thin-furred.

N a m e: Pipitpaw
G e n d e r: Tom
A g e: 9 moons
R a n k: Apprentice
W a n t e d R a n k: Warrior
K i n: -
P e r s o n a l i t y: WIP
H i s t o r y:
C r u s h: -
M a t e: -
L i k e s: WIP
D i s l i k e s: WIP
+ t r a i t s: WIP
- t r a i t s: WIP

WIP
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)