Felidae II: The Killer Comes Out Alive

Felidae II: The Killer Comes Out Alive

Postby LilTiger » December 5th, 2009, 2:28 am

PLOT: It's been a few months since Pascal has died. Francis has a mate and some newborn kittens. But since Francis killed Pascal, he's started having nightmares of turning into Pascal and killing cats. Then, Francis accidently hurts his mate. He feels horrible and runs away. Soon, he's killing cats. Will he become evil like Pascal, or will it end soon?

Characters:
Francis:Me
Nhozemptekh:Me
Francis's Kitten #1:ScaR
Francis's Kitten #2:
Francis's Kitten #3:
Bluebeard:
Pascal's Spirit:Me

OC's:
Melony: LilTiger

[Once we get characters filled in we will begin]
Last edited by LilTiger on December 12th, 2009, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Felidae II: The Killer Comes Out Alive

Postby ScaЯ » December 6th, 2009, 10:24 pm

I would be pleased to be Francis's Kitten #1! :) Can I give her a name?
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby LilTiger » December 6th, 2009, 10:43 pm

[quote="ScaЯ"]I would be pleased to be Francis's Kitten #1! :) Can I give her a name?[/quote]
Of course! You can give her a bio if you want :D
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby ScaЯ » December 12th, 2009, 5:37 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="ScaЯ"]I would be pleased to be Francis's Kitten #1! :) Can I give her a name?[/quote]
Of course! You can give her a bio if you want :D[/quote]
Alrighty then! here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=119&p=108250#p108250
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)