Bilkiba (main 'sona)

Bilkiba (main 'sona)

Postby Carl » September 25th, 2012, 10:19 pm

So, I wanted a big cat as a fursona/persona/ whatever for MLK. However, none of them are working. Even though I like them, I continually use Bilkiba as the representation of myself. I created Bilkiba just over 2 years ago, back when I couldn't draw humans. He was at the time a regular wolf, but with hair. Over time, he has changed, and now he has an anthro form, and most recently has gained an anthro fox form. Anyway, he's the only one that's really stuck, so I guess he's the only one that's really "me". His profile is similar to Julius', as they are both supposed to be me, but there are some differences.

Full Name: Bilkiba
Nick Name(s): Bil, Kiba
Birthday: Apr. 9, 1992
Hair: changes over time- whose doesn't?
Eyes: red
Language(s): English, some German, a little Mandarin Chinese, a little Korean; less Japanese, Italian, and Spanish
Height: 162 cm (5' 4")
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: slightly overweight
Race/Species: white wolf
Dreams/Life Goals: To be happy and live in a cozy home with that special someone.
Hobbies: drawing, painting, writing poems and stories, reading, watching movies, playing video games, strolling through forests
Likes: night time, sparring, solitude, rain, snow, water, science fiction, adventure, traveling, talking with friends, nature
Loves: K-Pop, being around loved ones, music, forests
Dislikes: children, solitude, heat, sand, closed-minded people, zealots, bright lights (such as the sun)
Hates: loneliness, haters, politics, crowds, his social awkwardness, being ignored
Fears: death (himself or a loved one), wasps (bees, yellow jackets, etc.), stupid people, losing the things he cares about, being alone
Personality: intelligent, loyal, introvert, uncertain; but when around only people he's close to, has a tendency to be random, hyper, and generally weird, however, he'll probably still be nervous; typically is afraid of the way things will sound; he also has low self-esteem; he also has Asperger's Syndrome and suffers from clinical depression, social phobia, and migraines.
Turn Ons: good hair, intelligence, kindness, soft features
Turn Offs: facial hair, closed-mindedness
Natural Talents: drawing, good with kids & animals
Picture:Image

(Updated: 17.May.2014.)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Original Characters (OT)