Sir Derek & Amber Kitty

Sir Derek & Amber Kitty

Postby Si-Amber » October 18th, 2015, 5:05 pm

WP_20151018_15_45_19_Pro.jpg

Thought I would introduce my two OCs. I created Derek back in 2009 at an MCM Expo. He was originally a ninja, because I was in to Naruto at the time. He became a knight when Game of Thrones became my obsession. Amber is my latest fursona, created to represent my feminine personality and because I love cats and hadn't had a cat character since primary school. Her tail is in the colours of the Asexual flag (black, grey, white & purple).

Sir Derek

Species: Green Squirrel

Sir Derek of Nutley is the world's most diminutive knight. Brave, excitable, energetic and adventurous, he is always leaping from tree to tree, doing chivilrous deeds and looking for fair maidens to rescue.

Amber Kitty

Species: Cat

Amber is Derek's BFF and offers him a ride whenever he needs to get over ground quickly. Intelligent, kind and resourceful, she provides a calming influence on Derek.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Return to Original Characters (OT)