Greer

Greer

Postby shadowdream » November 20th, 2009, 3:09 am

((i hope this can go here. he's not from the lionk king but bambi so im not to sure))

Name:Greer
Species:white tailed deer
Personality:Greer has a calm and quiet personality. he usually thinks about something before he doas it or aproches it. he is very mindfull of the world around him aswell as cotious(sp?). he can make friends with almost all species. you can tell just by looking at him even by the way he walks that he is gentle and caring. he doas have a fun and humoris side though it only shows around his closest of friends
Description:Greer is fairly tall with 11 points on his antlers. he has a larger chest similer to that of bambi's father. his coat is a dark red with the usualle white markings of white tailed deer. he has a speck of black on the tip of his left ear aswell as just around his right back leg.
Other:nothing at the moment that i can think of
RP History:
History:still working on it
Crush/Mate:no. he lives off on his own away from the life of a herd so has never really met any hinds
Children:none
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Re: Greer

Postby VitanisMate » November 20th, 2009, 4:02 am

I am not sure either but he sounds cool. :)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Greer

Postby shadowdream » November 20th, 2009, 4:18 am

shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Return to Original Characters (OT)