Ask Zuri

Re: Ask Zuri

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 10th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Yes, but he's friendzoned FYI.

Do you like Judas Priest?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 1:52 pm

Uh...Well I don't know...I thought Rafiki was our Priest. is this Judas fellow replacing him?

Are you still mad at Makini for stepping to the role of Kiara's future advisor?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 10th, 2018, 4:36 pm

Yes, she'll pay for that someday when these claws and teeth have grown a bit longer.

[quote="Zuri"]Uh...Well I don't know...I thought Rafiki was our Priest. is this Judas fellow replacing him?[/quote]

If you mean Rob Halford, yes he is going to replace Rafiki. What do you think about that?
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » January 13th, 2018, 11:45 am

If he lets me get away with more stuff that Rafiki does than that would be awesome.

[quote="Zuri"]Yes, she'll pay for that someday when these claws and teeth have grown a bit longer.
[/quote]

If you do what I think you are planning, won't that make your teeth and caws messy?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to Character Interaction