Ask Nala

Ask Nala

Postby Arbystrider » October 14th, 2013, 9:14 am

Ask Nala :nala:

Yes, I get the honour of re-creating the 'Ask Nala' thread. I think they left this breed of thread out when they revamped this board. That, or I just didn't stumble across it (tried using the search function too) and I'm being an idiot.

Well, you know the drill, each person answers the question above them and poasts a question of their own. Feel free to give really good (and/or funny) answers to questions that have already been answered.

So, first question:

Can I hold your tail?
Last edited by Arbystrider on October 19th, 2013, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Re: Ask Nala

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 14th, 2013, 10:54 am

Nope, the tail is mine alone, you.

Are you gonna pin me?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby juhouh » October 14th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Sure, that was easy...

Can I tie your tail?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Luken » October 14th, 2013, 10:07 pm

No you can't tie my tail and why would you want to do that.

Nala who are you going to dress up as for Halloween :ghost:
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 16th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Not sure yet.

Can I put a Superman costume on you? it'll look adorable.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Regulus » October 16th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I happen to disagree. Don't even think about it.

When was the last time you washed behind your ears?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Bloodspill » October 16th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Probably in my childhood...Oh wait, actually it was my mom who did it :unforgiving:

Now be honest: how old are you?
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Luken » October 16th, 2013, 6:16 pm

well i am bout 5 lion years so i am not that old if you trying to say i am old...

Do you decorate the den for Halloween ? And who is the best pumpkin caver?
Luken

Postby OuRaion » October 18th, 2013, 6:55 am

No, we don't usually. And I am the best pumpkin carver.

Do you really love Simba?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Luken » October 19th, 2013, 4:12 am

Of course I do, why would you even question if i love Simba or not, he is my soul mate and the only lion i want to be with.

So Nala are you saying you never flirted with any other lion before, cause during The Lion King 2 you seem to gave Kovu a look.. And don't Lie we have a photo :P

Luken

Next

Return to Character Interaction