Ask Simba

Ask Simba

Postby Arbystrider » October 14th, 2013, 9:25 am

Ask Simba 8-)

[quote="Arbystrider"]Yes, I get the honour of re-creating the 'Ask Nala' 'Ask Simba' thread. I think they left this breed of thread out when they revamped this board. That, or I just didn't stumble across it (tried using the search function too) and I'm being an idiot.

Well, you know the drill, each person answers the question above them and poasts a question of their own. Feel free to give really good (and/or funny) answers to questions that have been answered.[/quote]

So, first question:

Can you stop being so grumpy to Kiara?
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Re: Ask Simba

Postby Luken » October 14th, 2013, 10:10 pm

I would Stop being so Grumpy to Kiara if she act more responsible. Despite the fact she reunited the two prides she sometimes still act over excited and even behave like a cub. But over all i been slowly being less grumpy with her and both me and Nala has just been giving her a jab in the ribs when she acts are little out of hand.

Simba Who are you planning to dress up as for Halloween? :?
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby OuRaion » October 18th, 2013, 6:59 am

No one. We don't really celebrate it.

Can I hold your tail?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Luken » October 18th, 2013, 4:30 pm

No you can't hold my tail.....

Why don't you celebrate Halloween, don't you want the cubs to have fun? :(
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » October 18th, 2013, 9:45 pm

Sorry, I don't really celebrate Halloween. The cubs do. I remember when I used to. Good times....

Can we give you belly rubs?
OuRaion

Postby Regulus » October 18th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Sure. But only three.

How did you get to be so fat?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Luken » October 19th, 2013, 12:19 am

*rubs my belly at Regulus* Well you can join the zebra i ate for dinner last night, then you know why i got so fat *Licks lips* :evil: To be honest i think i got fat cause Nala is always hunting fat zebra's ... And the next person that say i am fat is going be my dinner :x

So you don't like people calling you fat? If your not fat then why are you so big :P
Luken

Postby OuRaion » October 19th, 2013, 7:24 am

I'm not fat, I'm stocky.

Right... What do you like the most about the Pridelands?
Last edited by OuRaion on October 21st, 2013, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Postby Luken » October 21st, 2013, 1:48 am

I would have to say is the weather. It never get too hot or too cold in the pridelands, even when we get warm days there is always a big enough tree you can lay down under to keep yourself cool :)

What do you not like about the pridelands?
Luken

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 21st, 2013, 6:45 pm

*sigh*...this was another bad post.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Next

Return to Character Interaction