Ask Scar

Re: Ask Scar

Postby juhouh » September 13th, 2014, 1:42 pm

I knew my responsibilities but I had a different way to manage my kingdom

Did you really choose Kovu to be the next king? Why not Nuka?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Haraka » September 13th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Oh dear , the poor nuka. His mane was as developped as his brain. Unfortunately , in spite of lacking my brain , he also ended in the shallow end of the gene pool when it comes to muscles. How could he become a ruler having only downsides ? kovu on the other end... muscular , far from stupid , he was one of a kind.

What did you enjoy the most as ruler ?
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Gemini » September 15th, 2014, 8:14 am

Well, there was little to enjoy in my waking hours, between those traitorous lionesses lamenting their special Mufasa and the hyenas daring to accuse me of breaking my promises (which, while we are on the topic, I will say was not my fault). At the very least, though, they finally came to submit before my power.

What was your relationship with Vitani like?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby DGFone » September 15th, 2014, 8:43 am

She was born after I was killed by my pathetic nephew and those treacherous hyenas. What do you think my relationship with her was like, you warthog-brained idiot?

If there was one thing you could have changed, what is it?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Taka1995 » September 16th, 2014, 2:00 pm

May I ask you if you still like Zira?
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby Todd23 » November 6th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Never really liked her in the first place!

Have you read some of the things Zazu has said about you? What do you think about it?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Remorazz » November 6th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Yes, I have heard of them. Childish and insolent comments, if you ask me.

Since Simba has returned and the Hyenas betrayed you, what are you going to do now?
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kal » December 4th, 2014, 4:18 am

I think I may go into a semi-retirement for a while... an evil beach holiday sounds good right now. But I shall still PLOT! Or maybe take up yoga.

How's your PRIDE? :O
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Todd23 » December 8th, 2014, 1:50 pm

I'd never let it down.

What do you think of Simba's new rule that Zazu's rights are now the monkey's and he has to live with him? Did you hear that they do humiliating things to him like put him in diapers and turn him into an action figure?
Todd23

Postby Todd23 » June 29th, 2015, 4:57 pm

It's probably the only good decision he's ever made

What do you think about these people asking the other characters if they think you're childish? And what do you think about the fact that most of these characters have agreed you are childish?
Todd23

Previous

Return to Character Interaction