Ask Mufasa

Re: Ask Mufasa

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2015, 7:12 am

I tell them that Kopa does indeed exist, but explaining exactly how he exists, tends to confuse and anger humans. That is why I never bother to try and explain it. They just nee to trust me.

When you first met Sarabi, did you know that she was your betrothed?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 31st, 2015, 5:17 pm

No, I didn't know that yet at the time.

What if I told you that I mistake your name for ''Mustafa'' alot?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » August 31st, 2015, 10:28 pm

I would forgive you. Then I would remind you that my name is MU-FA-SA :lol:

Did you ever do anything to make it up to Zazu for letting Simba use him for pouncing practice?

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » March 1st, 2016, 5:28 am

I let him take a day off here and there

How do you feel about Kion making friends with a hyena?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » March 1st, 2016, 10:25 am

I am impressed at his open mindedness, also being that Jasiri's clan is not an enemy of The Pride Lands. I see no harm in this friendship.

How do you feel about someone other than James Earl Jones voicing you?

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » March 1st, 2016, 11:08 pm

He's an okay choice but I would've preferred Keith David...

Wait, you're not bigoted towards hyenas? Then why did you rush over and try to stop the hyenas when Zazu said "Hyenas! In the Pridelands!"? He didn't exactly specify which clan they were from, he just said hyenas were in the pridelands! Also, if that's the case, why were there no hyena clans living in the pridelands at the beginning of the movie?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » March 3rd, 2016, 7:13 am

Zazu would not have alerted me if The Hyenas in The Pride Lands were not Troublemakers. Which The Hyenas that lived closest to the Pride Lands were that is why I could not allow The Hyenas into the Pride Lands.

Some people theorize that you caused the drought in the Pride Lands that happened during Scar's Reign. As a way to punish Scar for killing you. Is this true?

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to Character Interaction