Ask Zazu

Ask Zazu

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 2nd, 2014, 10:43 pm

I didn't find a 'ask Zazu' here that I could post a question, so here goes nothing. :D

Zazu, were you more attached to your mother, or your father as a hatching?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Re: Ask Zazu

Postby EdtheHyena » May 2nd, 2014, 10:51 pm

My mother! Oh, she was just special to me. She was a beautiful purple hornbill, Zuzu was, and I was the light of her life. There was something special between us that I can't quite explain.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 2nd, 2014, 11:50 pm

Oh, how sweet! :lovingsmile2:

What was she like?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EdtheHyena » May 3rd, 2014, 12:41 am

Very sweet and chatty.

(BTW, in the unofficial canon, Zazu's mother IS Zuzu...google it to see!)

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 3rd, 2014, 1:04 am

(I've done that like a thousand times, but I still wish she was in the movies :( )

What was it like to be in Scar's mouth?
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Todd23 » September 15th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Disgusting.

How do you feel about Simba decreeing that you have to be the monkeys' pet? Also, what do they do to you? (I hear they eat the bugs off of you, pretend you're an action figure or doll, and even put a diaper on you. Is all that true?)
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » September 15th, 2014, 9:30 pm

I hate being signed over to those childish monkeys...Sometimes I wonder why Sire even did do that?
Anyway, what they do to me? The eating insects off me part, yes they do do that. The doll part, sometimes. Where did you ever hear that they put diapers on me? Do you believe such nonsense, because I don't!! It's true.

How is it possible that you have internet?
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Todd23 » September 16th, 2014, 12:10 am

Africa has better wi-fi than you expect. And Simba and the other lions kind of ate a lot of people and stole their cell phones. And the lot of those cell phones just so happen to have internet on them.

Is it true that the monkeys not only make you wear diapers but also treat you like a baby in other ways sometimes, like burping you, cradling you, cooing at you, and all that stuff? Also is it true that, when their not treating you like a baby, they sometimes put you over where the crocodiles reside and pretend their feeding you to them? Is it true you even go into their mouth (but they don't actually eat you)?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » September 16th, 2014, 3:11 am

Where are you getting such, ridiculous ideas? Fine, yes. The monkeys do treat like a baby. Though I liked it better when I was a baby and my Mum babied me. :P The crocodile part, all to true.

Most of us know about your Mum, Zuzu, but what about your Dad? Who is he and is he alive?
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Todd23 » September 16th, 2014, 4:11 am

He's the black sheep of the family...Let's leave it at that!

Would you say that Scar was a manchild when he was alive?
Todd23

Next

Return to Character Interaction