Ask Zuri

Ask Zuri

Postby tigerlover » December 3rd, 2015, 2:56 am

Hello, I noticed Zuri didn't have this thread, so I decided to create it for her.
First Question:
Do you like Kion?
tigerlover
Tigress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tiger
Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Zuri

Postby SimbasGuard » December 14th, 2015, 4:18 am

Yeah he's Okay.

Have you ever considered painting your claws?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 17th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Yes, blue, red, yellow, pink, bleh I don't know...

I hope you'll won't mind if I will declaw you?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » April 18th, 2016, 8:09 pm

But I need my shiny claws to look beautiful. It would probably take too long for you to do that anyway. I don't want to wait that long.

I've heard you described as a fashionista, being that lions do not were clothes how did you gain that distinction?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 18th, 2016, 8:34 pm

From watching TV. Yes, we have one in the pridelands, and that's how we keep up with the The Lion Guard show.

Are your claws everything to you?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » April 18th, 2016, 11:20 pm

I wouldn't say everything, but mine are so beautiful that it would be a crying shame if I ever allowed them to get dull. Imagine the horror of depriving The Pride Lands of the shining pinnacle of nature's perfection that are my claws.

We have yet to see your mom, is she somewhere in The Pride Lands, or did she drop you off at Pride Rock for a play-date, and then forget to come back for you?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 18th, 2016, 11:45 pm

She is actually around all the time, but the reason you people haven't seen her is because she is extremely camera-shy.

I am going to totally annihilate you and erase you from existence. Any last wishes?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » April 19th, 2016, 12:00 am

Oh, don't stain my claws or mess up my fur, or actually hurt me in any way, or forget to give me a last meal, or let anyone see me not looking perfect....

Are you actually Kiara's friend or are you just staying close to The Crown-Princess in the hopes that she will reward you when she becomes Queen?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 19th, 2016, 12:31 am

Both, actually. But I wouldn't have to doubt the latter.

[quote="Zuri"]Oh, don't stain my claws or mess up my fur, or actually hurt me in any way, or forget to give me a last meal, or let anyone see me not looking perfect....[/quote]

Well... Wether it will hurt or not highly depends on if you'll piss me off. But since nothing will be left of you by the time I'm done with you, I don't think you need to worry about your friends seeing you not-so-perfect looking body.

So, what would you like to have as your last meal?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » April 20th, 2016, 4:22 am

A Meat Lovers Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut.

What Title do you hope to have bestowed on you, Dame or Lady?

SimbasGuard

Next

Return to Character Interaction