Ask Janja

Ask Janja

Postby CrazyNuka » February 26th, 2016, 4:26 pm

:evilplan2: - Is there anything you wanna ask before I eat cha!? Oh wait .. I mean uh ... Would you kindly ask me a question. *Groans* And please don't mention the Lion Guard's name ....
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Ask Janja

Postby SimbasGuard » February 27th, 2016, 7:55 am

Why don't you like Jasiri?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby CrazyNuka » February 27th, 2016, 8:04 am

:butterfly: - Jasiri?? She's nothing more than a pawn in my sight for far too long. Always coming into my terrirtory to try and steal food away from me!! She should learn her own place ... In fact I wonder if she ever will ...

Question - So who are your true parents Janja, if so do you remember??
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » February 28th, 2016, 10:59 am

Yeah I remember my parents...But I ain't tellen you who they are. Ya see The Lion Guard has a friends around these parts, and I don't want them finding out any really personal information about me. Because they would then blab it to The Lion Guard.

Do you have any Female Hyenas in your Clan?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on February 22nd, 2017, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » March 16th, 2016, 11:47 am

i dont see the use of this thread..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby zerodix » March 16th, 2016, 11:47 am

i dont see the use of this thread..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Character Interaction