89%
No votes
No votes
11%

Total votes : 9

GAOTW Off-Topic Week #2! Voting!

Postby Misiziri » October 22nd, 2011, 1:08 am

Host: La'Vie (Cherish)

Congratulations to ScarGirl99 for winning Week 1's contest. Muy bien, Jen. You may choose from 1 of the 3 userbars.

Aloha, ladies and gentlelions! This is the Graphic Artist of the Week Contest: OFF-TOPIC VERSION! Graphic designers may create graphics non-TLK related and submit them into the contest for a shot at victory! The topic(s) may be anything you want, so long as it is appropriate. After we collect all the week's submissions, the voting round will begin! Whoever gets the most votes will be crowned winner and will have their name forever engraved in the League of Awesomeness!

Now this is all in good fun, but of course there are rules.

Submitting Rules

A: The size limit is 650x650.
B: Only one graphic per contest from each user.
C: TLK-related graphics belong in the other contest.
D: Buttons and avatars are sadly not accepted.
E: The graphic MUST be your own.
F: Please watermark your graphic.
G: Make sure your graphic is relatively new. There may be exceptions to this.

Voting Rules

A: Please don't vote for yourself.
B: You may say who you voted for and why if you like, but do not degrade other work!

Submission periods last 3 days, and voting periods last 3 days. This may have to be extended as this contest has not gained popularity! Today is Monday night, submission deadline is Thursday night.Voting is from Friday-Monday, or Friday-Sunday depending on when I start.

The winner may wear this userbar in their sig, made kindly by the very talented Taka ^^

Thank you for reading, I look forward to all the entries!

Submissions:

1: Taka

2: WildSimba

3: Amyz

4: ScarGirl99

League of Awesomeness:
Week 1: ScarGirl99
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: GAOTW Off-Topic Week #2! Voting!

Postby Misiziri » October 22nd, 2011, 1:10 am

Voted for #1 ^^
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tabby » October 22nd, 2011, 1:11 am

I just love The Fox and the Hound, and the siggie is really beautiful for itself... so My vte is for #1 ^^

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Lauren » October 22nd, 2011, 1:19 am

Voted. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bella » October 22nd, 2011, 1:38 am

Voted for Submission #1.
Bella

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sorry, I can't be perfect♥

Nickname(s): Bella
Pride Points: 2

Postby Simbadacub » October 22nd, 2011, 1:38 am

It'd be best if you didn't say who you voted for. ;) But Voted.
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » October 22nd, 2011, 1:46 am

Nah. I think we're all good, rule stays. Thanks for voting, sorry for the delay though it was due Friday hehe ^^
Misiziri

Postby Misiziri » July 1st, 2012, 11:08 pm

WOO! Okaaay, late reply is extraordinarily late. I'll be making new userbars if I can't find the ones Taka made. But, uh, yeah! Congrats, Taka! I'll be making week 3 today and there are probably going to be a few rule changes and whatnot. So look forward to that xD

Edit: Creating it right now, I want it to look spiffy so it's going to take a bit of time.
Misiziri

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest