7%
No votes
21%
14%

Total votes : 14

Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 3 - Voting Round

Postby Misiziri » July 4th, 2012, 11:08 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Welcome to the Off-Topic Graphic Artist of the Week Competition!

Host: Misiziri (aka La'Vie)
Co-Host: RainbowDash

Aloha! Need a break from TLK-themed graphics? Disney-themed graphics, too? Look no further! This is the alternative to the other graphic competition. No Disney or TLK allowed, there are other competitions for those! You can submit anything else you choose, fandom or no fandom.You guys will submit and vote on entries submitted in these topics! Hold your horses, though. There are rules! So give the rules a look over before submitting and you'll be good to go!

Last Week's Winner: TAKA! Here is your userbar: Image

The League of Awesomeness
Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission Rules

*The size limit is 650 x 650. It can be any shape and can be pretty much anything. Pixel art, stamps, GIFS etc.
*Only one submission per person each week. You are allowed to change your submission by the date they are due as many times as you want.
*Graphics must be your own, if you enter another person's graphics you will be banned temporarily. Do it again and you get banned for good.
*Watermark your graphics, please. If you can't watermark them for whatever reason, explain it to me and I'll let it slide.
*If you were banned from the main Graphic Artist of the Week competition, you are allowed to enter but you will get no strikes. Break the rules once and you're gone for good.
*Keep it clean, you know what I mean.

Voting Rules

*Don't vote for yourself.
*You are allowed to say who you voted for, but it's not preferred. Do not degrade any of the submissions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission periods last 3 days and voting for 4. Today is Sunday night, so tomorrow it will officially begin. You can submit now if you want. So it goes from Monday-Wednesday for submitting. Then Thursday-Sunday. And Monday it begins anew!

The winner will get a userbar! Image

Phew! That was a lot of reading, huh? Thanks! And now the entries:

Submissions

Purple ribbon banner NOT made by me! It is from a plz account on DeviantArt.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 3 - Voting Round

Postby Jiirani » July 4th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Lol isn't this meant to be a poll or do we just vote in the comments or something?
oh never mind lol
Last edited by Jiirani on July 4th, 2012, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » July 4th, 2012, 11:10 pm

There is a pole XD
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » July 4th, 2012, 11:11 pm

It wasn't there when I first clicked on the thread lol oh well

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 5th, 2012, 1:07 am

wow I didnt know there was an off topic GAOTW... shouldnt this be in the OT Art area too like the Disney Graphic of the week?
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Misiziri » July 5th, 2012, 3:29 am

No because these involve graphics and therefore it can go in the Graphics Forum which isn't exclusive to TLK art. Also the past 2 weeks from this competition were in here so I wouldn't switch it up.
Misiziri

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 5th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Yes but AmyMarie hosts a Disney Graphic of the Week contest, which is also containing graphics, which was also first started here. And It had to be moved.

[quote="FlipMode"]Probably could have put this in the OT Art area, since it is OT, and it's taking the attention away from what this part of the forum is really for, perhaps a moderator could move it there? :) OT area needs some activity anyway...

Good little contest though, I guess. I was DESPERATELY looking for something to do when I saw this thread, so i'm getting to work on mine right now ^^[/quote]

Not that I dont love this contest, i'll probably enter next week^^ Just Sayin'
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » July 5th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Oh well, it stays here xD I'm not trying to be mean or anything by the way, sorry if I came off like that

Okeydokey, thank you for entering ^^ Or planning on entering lol
Misiziri

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 5th, 2012, 6:57 pm

No worries ^^" just trying to help out. Plus since the main GOTW seems to have died, this is awesome :D
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Postby Misiziri » July 9th, 2012, 2:29 am

Voting period has ended, the new submitting round has begun. If I alter the pole so nobody can vote anymore it might delete all the results like it did the last time I changed something in a pole. If this isn't true tell me and I'll change it lol

For proof of voting I'll show a screenshot that I just took
Attachments
GAOTW.png
Misiziri

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest