number 2
67%
number 3
25%

Total votes : 12

Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 10 - Le Voting.

Postby Daenerys » August 23rd, 2012, 5:10 am

ImageImage
Welcome to the Off-Topic Graphic Artist of the Week Competition!
(RD STYLE. 8D)

Host:

RainbowDash

Co-Host: Kopalover

Aloha! Need a break from TLK-themed graphics? Disney-themed graphics, too? Look no further! This is the alternative to the other graphic competition. No Disney or TLK allowed, there are other competitions for those! You can submit anything else you choose, fandom or no fandom.You guys will submit and vote on entries submitted in these topics! Hold your horses, though. There are rules! So give the rules a look over before submitting and you'll be good to go!

Last Week's Winner: MsNatalieRiddleStern

The League of Awesomeness
Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3: Misiziri (A.K.A La'Vie)
Week 4: Jiirani
Week 5: FlipMode & Shadowfax
Week 6: RainbowDash
Week 7: AmyMarie
Week 8: MsNatalieRiddleStern & SophieCub
Week 9: MsNatalieRiddleStern

ImageImage

Submission Rules

*The size limit is 650 x 650. It can be any shape and can be pretty much anything. Pixel art, stamps, GIFS etc.
*Only one submission per person each week. You are allowed to change your submission by the date they are due as many times as you want.
*Graphics must be your own, if you enter another person's graphics you will be banned temporarily. Do it again and you get banned for good.
*Watermark your graphics, please. If you can't watermark them for whatever reason, explain it to me and I'll let it slide.
*If you were banned from the main Graphic Artist of the Week competition, you are allowed to enter but you will get no strikes. Break the rules once and you're gone for good.
*Keep it clean, you know what I mean.

Voting Rules

*Don't vote for yourself.
*You are allowed to say who you voted for, but it's not preferred. Do not degrade any of the submissions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission periods last 3 days and voting for 4. So it goes from Monday-Wednesday for submitting. Then Thursday-Sunday. And Monday it begins anew!

The winner will get a userbar!

Phew! That was a lot of reading, huh? Thanks! And now the entries:

Banner credit at top goes to Glitter Graphics.
~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 10 - Le Voting.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 23rd, 2012, 10:55 am

Since you are allowed to say who you voted for, I voted for number 2. It is by far one of the best graphics I have seen on MLK, and I have no idea how Flora made it. The other two are good as well, I like the words on them and the colours. The first one is very simple, but I think that's what makes it look nice. The words on there are beautiful as well. The third one has lots of effects, good lyrics, and you can see the guys on there ok ^.^ That's all I have to say
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 23rd, 2012, 9:35 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Since you are allowed to say who you voted for, I voted for number 2. It is by far one of the best graphics I have seen on MLK, and I have no idea how Flora made it. The other two are good as well, I like the words on them and the colours. The first one is very simple, but I think that's what makes it look nice. The words on there are beautiful as well. The third one has lots of effects, good lyrics, and you can see the guys on there ok ^.^ That's all I have to say[/quote]

Awww stop it, all your compliments will go right to me head! :teehee: It was this comment that inspired me to create the tutorial for this signature. <3

I voted for 3 by the way :)
Last edited by FloraTheDarkFaerie on August 23rd, 2012, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » August 23rd, 2012, 10:35 pm

I voted for number three.
But all three were good this week though =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » August 23rd, 2012, 11:20 pm

I have cast my vote.
Good luck to everyone!! You all made wonderful graphics this week! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest