33%
17%
33%
17%

Total votes : 6

Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 11 - ze voting

Postby Daenerys » August 30th, 2012, 5:19 am

ImageImage
Welcome to the Off-Topic Graphic Artist of the Week Competition!
(RD STYLE. 8D)

Host:

RainbowDash

Co-Host: Kopalover!

Ohai! Need a break from TLK-themed graphics? Maybe even Disney-themed graphics, too? Look no further! This is the alternative to the other graphic competition. No Disney or TLK allowed, there are other competitions for those! I'll put the links below for you. c: You can submit anything else you choose, fandom or no fandom.You guys will submit and vote on entries submitted in these topics! Hold your horses, though. There are rules! So give the rules a quick look over before submitting your graphic and you'll be good to go!

This week's winner (By a long shot o_O): FloraLioness! With this graphic:

The League of Awesomeness
Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3: Misiziri (A.K.A La'Vie)
Week 4: Jiirani
Week 5: FlipMode & Shadowfax
Week 6: RainbowDash
Week 7: AmyMarie
Week 8: MsNatalieRiddleStern & SophieCub
Week 9: MsNatalieRiddleStern
Week 10: FloraLioness

ImageImage

Submission Rules

*The size limit is 650 x 650. It can be any shape and can be pretty much anything. Pixel art, stamps, GIFS etc.
*Only one submission per person each week. You are allowed to change your submission by the date they are due as many times as you want.
*Graphics must be your own, if you enter another person's graphics you will be banned temporarily. Do it again and you get banned for good.
*Watermark your graphics, please. If you can't watermark them for whatever reason, explain it to me and I'll let it slide.
*If you were banned from the main Graphic Artist of the Week competition, you are allowed to enter but you will get no strikes. Break the rules once and you're gone for good.
*Keep it clean, you know what I mean.

Voting Rules

*Don't vote for yourself.
*You are allowed to say who you voted for, but it's not preferred. Do not degrade any of the submissions.

ImageImage

Submission periods last 3 days and voting for 4. So it goes from Monday-Wednesday for submitting. Then Thursday-Sunday. And Monday it begins anew!

The winner will get a userbar!
I'm sorry guys for slacking so much on the userbars, so if I forgot you please PM me. :s

Phew! That was a lot of reading, huh? Thanks! And now the entries:

Banner credit at top goes to Glitter Graphics.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest