OTGAOTW WEEK 13 SUBMISSIONS, UPDATES N STUFF

OTGAOTW WEEK 13 SUBMISSIONS, UPDATES N STUFF

Postby FlipMode » October 1st, 2012, 12:26 pm

HAYULL YEAH Time for FlipMode to nationalise this contest and burn it to the ground. Erm yeah, hi. So this contest almost died but luckily I managed to PM RainbowDash and ask about taking it over as I think she did not have time for it any more.

On that note, there are going to be some changes - this whole contest is getting a new OP which will be a LOT simpler and LOT less restrictive so here it goes.

Rules

1) The graphic you submit must not be TLK related, it can be Disney related if you so choose just not TLK.

2) Anyone is allowed to enter, regardless of whether they are banned from other competitions, and why? Because those are OTHER competitions. As long as you can submit something to me, on here, PM, Facebook, beam it through the space time continuum - whatever, as long as it is on my screen, it can be entered.

3) Any graphics, any size are welcome, even backgrounds. I want to give you guys as much freedom to be creative in this as possible. The only thing you MUST do is add a watermark. If you do not, your submission will not be included (you have until the submission end, to add one, though!)

Thats about it, other than, 4) There is no REAL schedule to this for the time being, each contest will run for about a week, sometimes a little bit over that. You will get a few days to submit, and I will post a quick warning when submissions are soon ending. Voting will last a few days until I get around to closing it. Winner will receive a user bar. Next one will begin soon after.

[b]To make things a bit more interesting

From time to time, there will be special editions of the contest, it might for example, be a Christmas, Chinese new year, Easter or whatever. If so, you will be given a certain theme in which to work with. And these will be announced as and when they occur. In addition, bonus prizes will be offered in these cases as well as the normal winner bars. Time limit will be extended slightly in these in order to make it as fair as it can be. So be sure to check back each week and watch out for any special editions

Obligatory Hall of Fame thing

Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3: Misiziri (A.K.A La'Vie)
Week 4: Jiirani
Week 5: FlipMode & Shadowfax
Week 6: RainbowDash
Week 7: AmyMarie
Week 8: MsNatalieRiddleStern & SophieCub
Week 9: MsNatalieRiddleStern
Week 10: FloraLioness
Week 11: MsNatalieRiddleStern & Shadowfax
Week 12: N/A
Week 13: ???

Right so, now that is sorted lets begin the week 13, to be fair to the people who submitted before, I will include their submissions for now, but feel free to enter a new piece if you wish.

Last edited by FlipMode on October 1st, 2012, 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: OTGAOTW WEEK 13 SUBMISSIONS, UPDATES N STUFF

Postby SophieCub » October 1st, 2012, 1:01 pm

Heres mine. Loving the new rules and updates, ^^

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 1st, 2012, 7:03 pm

My entry ^.^ ~
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » October 2nd, 2012, 7:50 am

Added both
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest