Machli died

Rules for the OT Links forum:
  • Websites and webpages that relate to The Lion King can be posted in the TLK-Related Links forum.
  • You may not link to any website or webpage that intends to sell goods or services to provide revenue.
  • You may not link to anything that violates the Universal Rules.

Machli died

Postby Amur_Tiger » August 20th, 2016, 6:14 am

Machli, a tigress featured in a number of documentaries and generally well loved by the public, died. However in her death there is a fairly precious victory, she made it to 20 years of age, very old for a tiger and died naturally. Her life and death give hope that one day almost all tigers will die natural deaths after long lives.

And now her watch is ended, Rest in peace Machli

Link to article
Amur_Tiger

Years of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Machli died

Postby xoxo » January 5th, 2017, 7:00 am

Amur_Tiger wrote:Machli, a tigress featured in a number of documentaries and generally well loved by the public, died. However in her death there is a fairly precious victory, she made it to 20 years of age, very old for a tiger and died naturally. Her life and death give hope that one day almost all tigers will die natural deaths after long lives.

And now her watch is ended, Rest in peace Machli

Link to article

Just read the article about her. Nearly brought me to tears! Rest In Peace Machi! May God Bless You In Heaven! You will NEVER be forgotten! *tears up a teeny-tiny bit!" So sad! They talked about her being very ill. Like, she wasn't eating, lost all of her teeth, and just so sick! Poor sweet soul! May she rest in peace in heaven & be blessed by God & Jesus Christ! :( :sad: :ziracry: :down: :forgiving: :huh10: :eeh: :ehh3: :sob3: :disappointed2: :upset2: :sowwy:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Amur_Tiger » February 9th, 2017, 9:23 pm

She was blessed.

Living 20 years as a wild tigress is incredible and Ranthambore is richer for it.

Olga, another tigress, lasted a fairly long time as well but came to a rather more tragic end.

Link to PDF of 'Goodbye to Olga'

In her memory I recently arranged for this.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membership

Postby Squeely » February 9th, 2017, 10:13 pm

I hate crying, so I'm not gonna read those articles. Rest in peace our tigress sisters, may God bless you both <3
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby nalafan1 » February 21st, 2017, 10:11 am

i saw it on the news about machli and i broke down crying i always kept up to date on how machli was doing i remember first watching a documentary about her and then they did a second one which was called machli queen of tigers then they did one on her daughter that was quite upsetting but then there was nothing about her for half a year then a picture suface on the internet showing that she had moved territories then there was nothing until they said she was not well and then during midday i heard the news that machli died and i had to go and shut my self in my room i was really upset it took me about three days to get over it.

Rest in piece machli
nalafan1

Pride Points: 3

Postby Amur_Tiger » March 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm

nalafan1 wrote:i saw it on the news about machli and i broke down crying i always kept up to date on how machli was doing i remember first watching a documentary about her and then they did a second one which was called machli queen of tigers then they did one on her daughter that was quite upsetting but then there was nothing about her for half a year then a picture suface on the internet showing that she had moved territories then there was nothing until they said she was not well and then during midday i heard the news that machli died and i had to go and shut my self in my room i was really upset it took me about three days to get over it.

Rest in piece machli

She lived a good long life, while it is certainly sad that it came to an end take heart in what she managed in life and the ongoing life of her daughters.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membership

Return to Off-Topic Links