[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » March 2nd, 2015, 6:37 am

Sam: ......So? Please!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 2nd, 2015, 6:52 am

Haramu groaned again, this time louder, and rolled onto his back, exposing his belly.
"Okay... Let me think." His tail swept across the cave floor as he thought. "Well, when I was a cub... See, where I was from, big cats of all types lived together. However, there were really strict rules about interacting with others that weren't the same kind. And lions and leopards..." He tilted his head slightly, staring at the roof of the cave. "Their territory overlapped much more than any other cats and their territories. So, they often fought a lot. My father was a leopard. My mother was a lioness. And despite the rules there, they didn't want to fight. They instead, fell in love. And shortly after that, I was born. I was hidden from the rulers, but they eventually found me, and I was taken away, far away from home, and I was brought here. This is where I met Dad. He and Simba rescued me, and Dad took me in as his own. I didn't like him a whole lot at first. I didn't really like anyone. But, Dad continued to love and care for me, even if I didn't appreciate it all the time. He did what was best for me, and... he only wanted me to be happy." He went quiet for a moment, glancing at the cave entrance before looking at Sam. Happy... His gaze softened. "He's the best dad anyone can really ask for..."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » March 2nd, 2015, 6:55 am

Sam: ...........Can you tell me.......about the day he adopted you? .........You've never told me that!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 2nd, 2015, 7:00 am

"The day?" Haramu asked softly, studying his brother. "...What do you mean?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 2nd, 2015, 7:04 am

Sam: It wasn't like he asked to adopt you, you said yes and the end. .......Tell me about it! .....How you felt. What you were thinking. Please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 7th, 2015, 6:26 am

Haramu shook his mane.
"I don't..." Did he remember? He strained his eyes in thought before grunting. "I suppose I didn't know how to think. A human... helping me? I suppose we were just brainwashed into believing all men were bad. So I was cautious."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 7th, 2015, 6:28 am

Sam: But.....what made you say yes?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 7th, 2015, 6:37 am

He shifted his paws beneath him, not looking at Sam.
"I guessed... he would be the only family I'd have. And I felt protected and wanted. So I stayed."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 7th, 2015, 6:38 am

Adofo came up behind them without being noticed.
Adofo: And loved! Don't forget loved!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 7th, 2015, 6:42 am

Haramu's ear swiveled back and he jumped, bristling slightly for a moment before realizing they weren't in danger.
"Oh. I didn't...? Yes, that as well." He sat back down, ears twitching. "You and mom are back?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying