[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » March 7th, 2015, 6:54 am

Adofo: Yeah. Sorry we were gone for so long! Sam? Mom wants to talk to you! She's down by the waterhole.
Sam: Okay!
He leaped up and ran outside.
Adofo: Son.....can we talk? .......I heard all of yojrs and Sam's chat. ......I.....I didn't know that's how you felt! .....I'm....I'm sorry!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2015, 6:05 am

Adofo: Yeah. Sorry we were gone for so long! Sam? Mom wants to talk to you! She's down by the waterhole.
Sam: Okay!
He leaped up and ran outside.
Adofo: Son.....can we talk? .......I heard all of yojrs and Sam's chat. ......I.....I didn't know that's how you felt! .....I'm....I'm sorry!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 23rd, 2015, 6:11 am

Haramu looked away. He'd only told him several times before, and hinted at it. His mind briefly went back to when they met his kind, and he shook it away quickly. It was best not to think of it.
"Yeah. ... But no matter, right? I'll get over it. "
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:14 am

Adofo: No son. ......I want to talk this through with you. Please......tell me what's on your mind. What you really think. ...Don't hold back. I only want to help you. Please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 26th, 2015, 1:43 am

"My mother.... Or my other mother is going to give birth soon. I should be there when my siblings arrive." He looked at Adofo. "Where there's others like me." unlike here, he added silently.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 26th, 2015, 1:49 am

Adofo: I understand......but......Haramu......I know you're not all that happy about.....us not being the same anymore. Both being different. .....I know I took that away from you.......but......as your father........your happiness is everything to me! .......And......i've been thinking.........if you wanted to........to go back and live with your real parents..........i won't stop you.
He placed a hand on his paw
Adofo: .......I just want you to be happy!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 26th, 2015, 2:03 am

Haramu studied his father's face before removing his paw from his hands.
"I'm not requesting I stay there forever, " he muttered. "Just to see my siblings."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 26th, 2015, 2:05 am

Adofo: I know but.....I don't want you to feel like you're forced to be here. Son.....are you happy here?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 26th, 2015, 3:00 am

"I love Sam. And I love you guys... But..." He looked around. "I don't know."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » March 26th, 2015, 3:23 am

Adofo: Haramu.......since the second I adopted you........I never saw you as my adopted son. ......Just as my son! I love you will all my heart........but all I really want for you is to be happy. .......So if you do decide that......you'd be happier living with them..........then I say go for it!
He said, managing a small smile
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying