[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Adofo » April 6th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Adofo: I'm curious. ....Continue!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » April 13th, 2015, 12:58 am

"As you wish." Nala paused for a moment, thinking about a gory way to describe how she 'killed' him. "The stomach is a sensitive spot, that's for sure. So, after the lioness crushed his skull a little, she sliced at the belly." She unsheathed her claws, showcasing how long they were in front of Adofo.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 13th, 2015, 1:11 am

Adofo: Hmmm...interesting
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 21st, 2015, 2:49 pm

"Yeah, and if you keep me awake you'll be able to experience what the lioness did to her brother-in-law." Nala lumbered over to a nice spot to rest, plopping down almost immediately. "We have a big day tomorrow anyways."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 5:09 pm

Adofo childishly stuck his tongue out at her.
Sarabi: Adofo!
Adofo: What?! She started it!
Sarabi: And I'll end it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 21st, 2015, 5:24 pm

Nala let out a groan of irritation. "Lionesses don't start fights, but they can finish them." She huffed, shifting around in attempt to find a more comfortable position.

(Needed to put the reference here. ^^')
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 5:47 pm

(I thought that sounded familiar!)

Adofo: Nice wife, bro!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 21st, 2015, 8:08 pm

Simba nodded. "Yeah.." he spoke in a hushed tone, making it obvious that he was being sarcastic. He did love Nala, but it was impossible to disagree with her temper. You never want to be on someone's bad side, especially her's.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 8:12 pm

Adofo rolled over to his brother's side
Adofo: .....Simba.....do you.....I've made dad proud?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 21st, 2015, 8:24 pm

Simba felt a tinge of sadness when their father was mentioned. But he quickly shook it off with a soft smile. "Of course I do. Why would you think that he wasn't proud of you?" He asked, knowing that Adofo hadn't done anything wrong. All his brother did was meant for a good cause.
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying