[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 8:29 pm

Adofo: I don't know. .....I just.....really want him to he proud of me! .....I mean...he saved my life.....took me in.....gave me a home.....a family.....and the very best brother I could ask for! ........I just feel like......I owe it to him to pull my own weight
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » April 21st, 2015, 8:34 pm

"Well you don't have to worry about it. He is very proud of you. I can tell. But, if you still aren't so sure, we can talk with him tonight. After all, he is there to guide us."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 22nd, 2015, 12:00 am

Adofo: ......I'd like that!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 22nd, 2015, 4:16 pm

Simba, although exhausted, didn't mind the idea of visiting their father. With a grunt, he helped himself up, walking towards the nearest hill.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » April 22nd, 2015, 4:28 pm

Adofo followed his brother and waited for their father to appear
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 23rd, 2015, 6:54 am

"Would you like me to leave you and dad alone? I won't be so far, and I will be able to speak with him soon after you." Simba gave a soft smile.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » April 23rd, 2015, 6:56 am

Adofo: ...Nah. I want you with me!
He said with a sweet smile
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » April 23rd, 2015, 7:03 am

"Alright." He sat back quietly, eying the night sky contently.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » April 23rd, 2015, 7:04 am

Adofo: Father.....can we talk to you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » May 5th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Simba searched the stars, coming across one that was oddly bright compared to the others. He was too tired to say anything out loud, but he began to talk with their father in his head. Perhaps Adofo would be talking with him about something else.

(How would you like Adofo to speak with Mufasa? The same way Simba saw him in the movie?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying