[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Re: Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Postby Gemini » April 18th, 2015, 7:31 am

(Gonna be doing shorter replies from now on ^^)

Melliza looked longingly into the cave, back at Pacha.

Damn you...

If only he weren't so... like that...

The young tigress sighed. It was an obstacle, to be sure, but already in her short life she had overcome worse. Now it was her time and her place to make a choice, and spirits damn her if she made the wrong one and endangered her family.

At the end of the day, it wasn't like her to trust strangers. But she had little choice at this point, if any at all...

"Okay," she agreed quietly, "show me your pride."
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Adofo » April 18th, 2015, 7:34 am

Adofo stood up and looked a little worried. He didn't want any friction between the siblings because of him.

Adofo: Are you sure? Because I don't want anyone to be upset! But...if you wish, I'll take you to my pride. Also, no need to worry about them turning you away. I don't think too many of them will object to their Vice King bringing home some little ones in need!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Gemini » April 23rd, 2015, 4:57 am

Melliza's ears pricked up a bit. What was that he said? Vice King?

"Well, let's not get too ahead of ourselves," she chuckled a little to hide her nervousness.

"Yeah," Gemini added, "we met us some lions a while back and I can't say they were too kind."

"But..." Melliza sighed, looking at the dark tiger huddled in the back of the cave. He was barely visible, and lay almost completely still. What little light entered the cavern scarcely illuminated his hunched, inky form. "I would be alright with meeting them. Gemini, could you stay with Pacha?"

"Awwww, but sis, I wanted to see the pride of this strange one." The curious tiger looked at her imploringly, but she remained steadfast.

"I need you to stay here. Make sure... make sure nothing happens to either of you."

She sighed, unknowing of what was awaiting her and hoping she wasn't getting into something bad. As smart as Gemini was and as much as she could trust in him to make the smart decision, looking after Pacha was a challenge. And besides that, well...

Gemini was still so young...
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » April 23rd, 2015, 5:02 am

Adofo: Don't worry! I know how to keep an eye on them!
He whistled and a colorful bird came flying from the trees
Adofo: This is Kapo! Kapo, would you mind keeping an eye on her siblings until we come back?
Kapo: Yes your majesty! If anything happens, I'll come to you immediately!
Adofo: Thank you, Kapo! I owe you one!
Kapo: No need, sire!
Adofo: Come on! Let's head out!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » April 23rd, 2015, 6:05 am

Melliza sighed a little, relieved.

"I swear, you have been a life-saver today!"

A small little grateful smile spread across her thin, delicate muzzle. The more this stranger did for her family, the more indebted she felt to him. Following along was the least she could do. Besides, if he'd had any intent to harm her, it would have been easier to do so when she had been alone and attacked by that vicious lion.

"So where is this family of yours? Lead the way!"
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » April 23rd, 2015, 6:14 am

Adofo: Well we live in this place called Priderock! I was adopted by the last King and Queen, Mufasa and Sarabi! They raised me alongside their newborn cub, my little brother, Simba! And for the past few years, he's been King and I've been Vice King over our home, the Pridelands! Our mother is still alive but...our father.....he was killed....long ago. .....So...what about you? Where's your parents at?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » June 6th, 2015, 7:36 am

Melliza perked up at the mention of his home. She'd been exploring around the area for a while - it was impossible not to notice the big, pointy rock - but she had been too concerned with keeping her siblings safe and remaining hidden to really have seen or met any of the inhabitants yet. Still, the fact that these lions had adopted a stranger, even with being king... they had to have been the more benevolent type. She'd never heard of any of her kind doing that, or even living in groups of more than two or three. The idea of an entire community was almost overwhelming.

But, that didn't mean she wouldn't try it out.

"Well," she replied, a bit more bashfully than she would've liked. "I don't know, I've never lived in a place like this before. My dad, I didn't know him - most of us tigers don't meet our dads - but then mom..."

Her throat tightened up a little bit as she bit back a rogue thought. Gemini looked pretty tense behind her. She knew that he probably wouldn't be able to handle it if she discussed it any further.

"... Mom... she... well, I'd rather not talk about it. I don't mean to be rude, but... we don't really need to be reminded about it, if you understand."

Gemini hung his head and said nothing, though Melliza could tell that he was thinking of the same things she was...
Last edited by Gemini on June 11th, 2015, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » June 6th, 2015, 7:47 am

Adofo felt a little guilty for bringing their parents up. He could tell that they all had some problem with the mention of their parents. He hoped he didn't upset them.
Adofo: It's okay! I understand! .....I hipe I didn't upset the three of you by bringing that up! .....I didn't mean to hurt you. .....But if you want my opinion, I say you three deserve a loving family!
They soon arrived at the base of Priderock. All they had to do was climb up the rocks to get to the den.
Adofo: Here we are! Our den is up here! Follow me! Watch your step!
Even with the young male almost biting him before, he still felt that on the inside, he's good. Adofo think that maybe he's just mad and scared. Possibly something to do with their mother and father. But he didn't want to bring it up and upset them any further. Soon they had reached the den. Most of the Pride was inside or outside laying on some flat rocks, relaxing. In the den Adofo saw his brother, Simba talking with his Queen.
Adofo: Hey, Simba! I found these three close to our borders. One was being attacked, but I saved her. I thought maybe they could stay here for a while.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » July 7th, 2015, 4:50 am

(Bump)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying