[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Postby Gemini » September 19th, 2014, 6:33 am

Melliza stalked through the tall, mustard grass, hoping to catch a glimpse of her prey - a wily field mouse tunneling through the savannah plains. Her lithe body curled downwards, paw pads barely tracking against the soil as her sharp green eyes finally caught sight of its huddled, scurrying form.

Silently she thanked the higher powers, the spirits of the hunt, for letting her get lucky. She would be proud, and maybe someone else would.

Someone.

Her stripes blended perfectly into the grass, giving her an advantage. Well, at least they served some positive purpose - it was hard to appreciate them after all the pain that being colored thus had caused her. The lions, as it turned out, were not so magnanimous as they liked to make themselves out to be.

At least, not any of the ones she had met.

Finally she leapt, and in one spry move caught what would, in moments, be her dinner. The mouse only had time to squeak twice before she swung her paw down with a lethal force, crushing the poor creature's skull.

Inwardly she frowned. She'd never drawn pleasure from hurting another creature - especially not one so small and helpless. But, she reminded herself, it was all part of the balance. She needed this mouse, and another like it, to feed herself and her two brothers.

She was about to pick up her kill and eat when she suddenly heard a gruff voice behind her, and quickly flicked her ear back.

"Uh, hello?"

A note of fear punctuated Melliza's voice. She wasn't sure what this stranger wanted, but his intentions didn't look friendly...
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Re: Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Postby Adofo » September 19th, 2014, 6:36 am

Bali: You know...a young one like yourself shouldn't be out here alone. Some big guy could come along and.....want to hurt you!

He had an evil look in his eye that could make your skin crawl
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Gemini » September 19th, 2014, 6:46 am

"Uhhhh... please, I don't want any trouble." Her ears flattened back in fear and surprise. "I'm just passing through. Now if you'll let me go..."

The young tigress took a step to the side, hoping not to confront with this stranger. Fighting wasn't in her nature, and besides that, she had others in her family she had to care for. But the look in his eyes seemed to hint that he wasn't intent on moving... something that made the pit of her stomach drop palpably.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 19th, 2014, 6:57 am

Bali scooped up her kill and swallowed it in one gulp. He turned back to the girl. His eyes were dark and bottomless and empty.
Bali: I but on the contrary.....I love trouble!
He made the tiger back up until he forced her to the edge of the nearby forest. His claws were out. They were intensly sharp. He had a grin on his face that someone would shutter at.
Bali: Let this be a lesson!
He raised his claw ready to swing.
Bali: Never be all alone!!!
As he swung his claw at her, something jumped down from the tree and blocked his hit. Ghe weird thing stood in front of her was tall standing on two legs. It had this thing over its head so she couldn't see his face from the back. He held a bone carved into what looked like a dangerous weapon in his hand. It was the thing that blocked at the lions swipe.
Adofo: Bali.....i banished you a long time ago! Get off my land!
Bali: Oh yeah!? Well then...
He drew his other arm back and swung at the odd creature but the thing caught it. He grabbed both the lions paws and began to spin him around and around. After gaining a lot of momentum he let go and Bali went flying. He slammed hard into some rocks but he soon got up and started to limp away.
Bali: This isn't over.....Adofo!
The lion was gone. But this odd creature still stood in front of this tiger. He finally turned around for her to see his face.
Adofo: Are you okay?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 19th, 2014, 7:36 am

Melliza backed fearfully away from the stranger, watching with distress as he stole her kill and practically swallowed it whole in front of her. The mouse she was going to use to feed herself no longer had any use for her. And the way his eyes gazed upon her... it sent a tangible chill up her spine.

She unsheathed her claws tentatively, reminding herself that now she was responsible... not only for her well-being, but that of her family's.

"Stay away!" Her fur bristled diffidently as she tried to act brave, her ears flat against her neck and betraying her fear as he prepared to swing... before suddenly, out of nowhere, her savior came - a long, lanky animal, resembling an ape and wielding a shard of bone. The lion looked surprised, and then utterly flabbergasted as he was hit hard in the arm and then swung around and around, colliding with the sharp boulders near where she'd been hunting.

Melliza winced in pain despite herself, shocked that the lion hadn't been knocked out cold. Unsurprisingly, after a short confrontation, the beaten creature fled, now no longer a threat. Although she wasn't quite sure if that fact made her feel any better... she cowered slightly for a moment, before realizing that the strange being's gaze could be universally construed as kind. It was obvious, simply in the way he held himself, and the friendly way he spoke to her.

"I..." she spoke timidly, looking down at her paws. "I'm fine, I guess. Thanks."
Last edited by Gemini on September 21st, 2014, 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 19th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Adofo: YOu're welcome! I'm sorry about him. He's an old enemy of mine. He just likes to cause trouble.
He removed his hood revealing long auburn hair. He had five red stripes on each side of his face.
Adofo: So...what's your name? What are you doing here?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 20th, 2014, 6:54 am

Melliza looked fearfully at the stranger, still not entirely sure of his intentions, or of why he had rescued her. Since the accident, the young tigress had found it so hard to trust anyone else - it was a habit, now deeply ingrained. But, at the end of the day, she figured that if he had wanted to hurt her, it obviously would've been easy to do so, given how quickly he'd removed the other lion.

She complied, mostly because she didn't want to upset him. Although, if she was being honest with herself, he looked strange... even stranger than she did. How was he not an outcast here?

... Or was he?

"I-I... I'm Melliza," she stammered a bit, her usual confidence still not coming to her... just as absent as it had been lately. "I... I'm here because... I don't have anywhere else... or anyone... to love..."

She trailed off and suddenly looked at the ground, the shame welling up again. How could she explain, to a stranger, that she had essentially lost her family? She couldn't - the words just wouldn't come.

"I'm sorry. I should just... go."

She turned around sadly, preparing to leave.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 20th, 2014, 12:13 pm

Adofo: Hey, wait! You don't have to go! You can come stay at my home!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 2:54 am

Melliza's ears pricked, interested at the stranger's offer, and why he would do that so suddenly.

"You aren't going to hurt me?" She looked over her shoulder, eyes narrowed skeptically. "... What about your pride?" The tigress asked, fearfully remembering the hurt she had gone through before. "What sort of animals do you live with?"

Her sharp green eyes glimmered visibly with fear, though beneath that exterior, it was obvious that she was possessed by an intense curiosity. She took a few padding steps closer to the creature, nostrils distended as she whiffed the air delicately. Finally she stopped, tilting her head softly and waiting to see what the big, lumbering ape would do.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 2:57 am

Adofo: Not unless you attack me. And I live with a pride of lions. YOu are more than welcome to stay as long as you want!
He put away his weapon. He just dusted himself off from his short battle.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying