[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Re: Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 3:08 am

Melliza smiled. It'd been a long time since she'd met anyone who hadn't outright chased her away on sight. The way he put away his weapon invited her to come closer, which she did, sniffing intently as she approached. Finally she stopped at the base of his feet, looking up to see the soft, vibrant eyes staring down at her from the top of his towering figure.

The little striped tigress looked at him, her fear melting away and her ears pricking noticeably as her usual calm self returned.

"You wanna be friends?" She asked brightly. "It'd be nice to stay with a family again... I got chased away from my old pride."

Melliza looked over her shoulder, looking faintly troubled again.

"Your pride of lions aren't mean..." she asked innocently, "are they?"
Last edited by Gemini on September 21st, 2014, 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 3:11 am

Adofo reached out and rubbed his hand on her head.
Adofo: I'd like that! And I'm sorry to hear that. And no. They are actually really nice! We call ourselves The Pridelanders! Come on! Follow me!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 3:16 am

"Alright!" Melliza bounced and jumped in front of him, feeling rather trusting of this stranger as she followed him. "Is it alright if my two brothers came along too? I'd hate to be a burden, but if you'll have us then..."

She leapt in front of him spryly and stood proudly, the tigress' chest puffing out. "You know, I'm sure I'll turn into a great huntress one day! I would've caught that mouse all by myself if that mean lion hadn't a come and stole it!"

Her ears flicked back and forth as she paced around him, her indefatigable energy apparent. She couldn't wait to meet some nice felines like herself! It had sure been a while since anyone had really loved and gotten to know her...
Last edited by Gemini on September 21st, 2014, 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 3:19 am

Adofo: Of course! I mean, I could never abandon my little brother! Go on and go get them! I'll wait right here! And I'm sure you will! One day! Now go on!
Adofo went to a nearby tree and sat down in the shade to wait for his new friend to return.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 3:41 am

Melliza bolted off excitedly at the creature's bidding... she was a bit worried, but also excited that she'd found a potential new pride to take them in. Attackers like that lion simply reminded her of how dangerous it was alone out here, especially at her age. The sooner she found a safe place for her and her brothers, the better.

She bolted down across the plains quickly, the waves of grass bending and falling before her hurried step. The little tigress burst through the vegetation, excited as she finally stumbled upon the little sheltered hovel her family had been using for a shelter. When she entered she saw Gemini, the middle child, napping on a nest of straw and leafy vines, as he often did, his chest rising and falling as he lay huddled in the darkness. And in the back of the cave, blending in perfectly with the pitch-hue of the dank, dark atmosphere, Pacha lay, seemingly agitated as his tail flicked to and fro and he clawed at something.

He heard her enter. She knew it. But he refused to make any sign of acknowledgement. He simply stared unceasingly at the blank wall, eyes reflecting the sparse light.

The young tigress frowned, saddened by his apathy, and awoke her younger, lighter brother.

"Huh? ... Oh, Melliza," he blinked lethargically, stirring himself free of the stupor that weighed down his eyelids. "How nice to see you."

"Gemini, please, wake up! You gotta come quick!" She nudged her brother's shoulder. "I found someone! You gotta come!"

The younger tiger shook himself, startled by her unusual intensity as he stumbled to his feet. He couldn't quite match her sudden emotion - not so shortly after awaking from his nap. "W-Wha?" He blubbered. "Is someone in trouble?"

"Not quite! I think I found us a new family."

Pacha looked the least enthused of them all, and heaved a sigh.

"Please, Melliza, stop deluding yourself... you know how that turned out last time..." he turned towards her, the faint tendrils of light glimmering off the scars that framed his ruddy eyes... something that sent the eldest tigress a pang of fresh guilt. "Families are for the weak. And you remember what they said - we're better off alone." He spat suddenly, his eyes derisive before he cast a solemn look away from them. "Just as well."

Melliza frowned, afraid that there was no getting through to him. Just what did this all mean for them? Could she finally find a home, find acceptance... for all of them? Or was she - and her youngest brother - far beyond saving?

She just didn't know. For despite her role as the leader, and her guise of confidence, she simply couldn't understand the consequences of what she was about to do.

Was she truly deluding herself? Or would she find a home once again?

"... Come on, Gemini," she ushered her sibling, deciding that it was worth a shot. "Let's go check it out... and Pacha..."

"Yeah?" The dark tiger sneered, looking irritated.

"I'm coming back for you... I love you." She looked downwards, appearing ashamed. But in his reddish eyes, there were only yawning, emotionless pits. Melliza simply could not know what lay beyond them...

"How sweet, sis."

He turned away, and she left the cave, the renewed urgency of their situation pressing at her. She couldn't lose him, just like she couldn't lose herself...
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 3:47 am

Adofo saw the young tigress approach.
Adofo: I thought you said "brothers". Is he okay?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 3:58 am

Melliza frowned visibly at the mention of Pacha; Gemini cowered, unsure of what this strange creature was and why it was talking to them. He sent his sister a glance, unsure and clearly distrusting of the situation they were in.

"Yeah, I guess. He's just... I dunno... scared, I think."

She thought, but then she wasn't sure. He wasn't one to outwardly show fear - he instilled it in others, but didn't seem to show any himself. It was suppressed like most of his other emotions, forming his innards into a cold, dead lump. In fact, it was hard for her to remember a time when he had been very happy or outgoing. A part of her was inclined to think that he had simply always been that way.

"Anyway... this here is Gemini. He's my brother, a bit of a goof but very sweet." She smiled, the younger tiger's ears pricking slightly as she introduced him. "And Gemini, this is... wait, I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Yeah, and why do ya look funny?" Melliza's brother added curiously, intrigued by the creature's appearance and deeply eager for an explanation. As usual, his curiosity briefly outweighed his prudence and caution.

The tigress smiled. Figured. That was just like him.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 4:26 am

Adofo: It's very nice to meet you! My name is Adofo! And I look funny because......I'm what is called a "human". And If it's not too much trouble.....can you take me to your other brother? Maybe I can talk to him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 4:35 am

At this point, Gemini looked worried; though his curiosity wasn't quite sated at this point, he briefly ignored it.

"Uhhh... I'm not sure that's a good idea. Pacha doesn't do so well with the talking. He's more of a claw and tooth type." He frowned, the lips of a recent cut visible on his shoulder. The thought of it, and the resulting pain - physical and emotional - was somewhat disconcerting. His ears flattened back, though he said no more on the subject for fear of letting out something nasty he would later come to regret.

Melliza's gaze was similarly worried, though it quickly softened. She was worried about her youngest brother - more than she liked to admit. "Well, you can try," she answered meekly. "I'm just worried that it won't work."

And I can't afford to lose him... the tigress added mentally ... because I would never forgive myself.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 4:37 am

Adofo: Well.....I'm good at talking to others. Maybe he's just holding something in deep down. Take me to him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying