[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:07 am

Enzi: NEEMA!!!!! ......neema......look at yourself. ......Look at us! .....This isn't what we used to be. .....The tow of us were perfect for each other. .....We barely even argued back then. We would want the fight to end just so we'd stop upsetting each other! .....We'd be inseparable. We'd always be kissing or cuddling or even just be enjoying each other's company! We'd watch our boys play while we snuggled close together. We weren't opponents! We were a team! .....It's like......I don't even recognize us anymore. .....I don't recognize you! .....You're not the same sweet, loving, thoughtful, putting everyone else before herself lioness I fell in love with! .....I........I want Neema back. ........My Neema. .....The real Neema!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 4:15 am

"Hold up, Enzi," Neema said, narrowing her eyes at him. "You believe that in order to care about each other, two partners must never disagree with each other? You believe that in order to love someone you must always spend every second of your life cuddling with them and babying them? You believe that in order to show someone you care, you have to love all over them and treat them like they are never wrong? And you don't recognize me because I'm finally realizing that I'm allowed to have different opinions than you do? And I'm apparently not putting others before myself just because I don't want more cubs and it makes Gakere oh-so sad? And apparently I'm not 'the real Neema' because of all of those things!? Well, fine then, Enzi, have it your way," she growled, turning and storming out of the den. Kapuki, Chaltuu and Shujaa watched her stalk towards one of the other dens, growling and muttering bitterly to herself.

[Oh, wow, things got intense.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:19 am

Enzi: Neema!!!!! ......Neema........no............what have I done?!
He fell to the ground. His heart breaking. He didn't mean any of what he said how she interpreted it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 4:22 am

Ua, being the equivalent to a very young child, a toddler, perhaps, tottered towards Enzi. She may be blind but she wasn't deaf- even if her hearing was somewhat damaged due to all the yelling she had heard a while ago. She rested her tiny white paw against his cheek and nuzzled him, trying to comfort him.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:24 am

Enzi: ...Oh. ......Thank you, Ua! You're very sweet! .....Neema.....I'm sorry...
He knew she couldn't hear him, but he just felt the need to say it quietly to himself
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 4:26 am

"What happened?" Shujaa said, joining her sister beside Enzi.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:33 am

Enzi: ..........I may have just made the biggest mistake of my life. ........I told Neema that she's changed over the past few months. That.....I miss the perfect lioness I married! .........But I didn't mean for her to take any of that the way she did! ............I've never seen her like that my whole life! ..............I messed up big time. ..........All because I just wanted to have one more litter! ......................now..........I'm scared that.............I may have lost the only lioness that could steal my heart!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 4:37 am

"Well... you need to apologize to her. You need to tell her that you didn't mean it, and that you respect the fact that she doesn't want anymore cubs," Shujaa responded.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:41 am

Enzi: ......It's more than the cubs. .......She's changed. ........And.......she's getting farther and farther away from me every day! .......I can feel her slipping away.....and I can't stop it! .......Neema...
He said staring at the ground with tears in his eyes
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 4:43 am

"Instead of doing nothing, apologize to her and make it right. Tell her how you feel, but without sounding like you wish she was how you want. Trust me, it works," Shujaa said consolingly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying