[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP

Re: Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 6th, 2015, 4:21 am

"And if I see any strangers I'll come straight home. Promise." Kiara nodded. She doubted she would though. Then again you never knew. She was about to say something more when Zazu flew up.

"Sire!" He cried. "Hyenas are back! They were spotted by the Elephants watering hole! The animals are in a panic!

(hey sorry I disappeared for a bit, Winter break got busy with family and Friends and Arrow marathons and Work so yeah :) )
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby ISimbaI » January 29th, 2015, 4:20 pm

Simba nodded and smiled.
- Alright.
He hardly finished his word, Zazu came to warn him about the hyenas.
- Take care of yourself, Kiara!
He said to Kiara then he started to run to go away with Zazu who showed the way.

//Sorry for my inactivity, just I had an exam-period with a great exam, but now I'm done and I will have more time.//
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby toothlesslover365 » April 11th, 2015, 3:00 am

Young Kiara waited until her father was clear out of sight. She smiled to herself sightly and continued on her way. She hid in the tall grass as she began to chase and play with a young antelope. She'd never hurt the young animal, she just simply wanted a friend to play with. That is until her friend wandered off. Sighing to herself she continued on her way. Before long she came at the borders of the outlands. She glanced back, maybe just maybe...

(sorry!!! I got crazy stressed and busy with college, back now, end my first year next week and I'm free for the summer!)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying