[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:30 am

Chaltuu curled her lip and spat at her father with contempt, following Sakehn but keeping as much distance as she could away from her. "No matter what my father says, I will never tolerate you," she snarled, clearly disgusted with her father's punishment.

[Little did she know, one day she'll learn to tolerate her cousin.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:33 am

(LOL)

Sakehn just ignored her, flicking her tail to tell her to just shut up. She would ditch her, hunt solo, then they'd return together and then everyone would be happy. That was her plan at least.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:36 am

Chaltuu began to part from Sakehn and veer to the left, wanting to make as far a distance between herself and her cousin as possible. Her claws unsheathed as she picked up the unmistakable scent of impala.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:43 am

Sakehn turned to the right, eventually finding the scent of warthog.

(muse.)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:44 am

[Yup.]

Chaltuu began the chase after the impala, and after a few minute's chase, managed to drag it down. She looked around to make sure Sakehn wasn't there, and began to drag it in the general direction of her father's territory.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:46 am

Sakehn had already been trotting back with a plump male warthog in her jaws, again ignoring Chaltuu. That was way too easy. Plan success.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 22nd, 2015, 8:11 pm

Kivuli, pleased, took a look at the warthog dangling from Sakehn's jaws. "Great job," he rumbled approvingly. "Where's Chaltuu?" He hoped the two cousins hadn't fought...
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 22nd, 2015, 8:27 pm

"Probably somewhere behind me. During the hunt she wandered." Sakehn said when she dropped the warthog. "I couldn't find her afterwards, so I just went solo like she did."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 3rd, 2015, 12:58 am

Kivuli sighed heftily and rolled his eyes. "Of course she went solo..." he growled. "Thank you, Sakehn, and good job."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 3rd, 2015, 1:02 am

Sakehn nodded. "I love you, uncle Kivuli." Heh, the only thing she loved about him is the feelings he had for Chaltuu.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying