[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - How to be Happy (private - Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Re: How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 3:02 am

Charlulu: Kipekee, you are coming home RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 3:04 am

Zavok snarled. "That's where I draw the line. She said it herself. She's not going anywhere as long as I'm with her!"
"Dad. I'm carrying his cubs. There. I said it." Kipekee squeezed Zavok's paw. "Willingly."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 3:05 am

Charlulu: I DON'T CARE!!! March your butt home this second! I don't care who this guy is but he's not taking my daughter away!
He shoved Zavok with his paw
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 3:07 am

Zavok unsheathed his claws and roared, aiming to scratch Charlulu on the eye and worsen his blindness. "Don't touch her!" He cried.
Kipekee took the opportunity and made a run for it.
Myaka screamed. "Kipekee! No! Come back!"
Cecilia just sighed angrily. "She's an expert at running away, that's for sure."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 3:08 am

Charlulu lunged at Zavok. He's never been this mad
Charlulu: STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!
He said as he managed to claw him across the face
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 3:10 am

Zavok groaned in pain, shaking his face and spraying blood everywhere. "You can't kill me." He breathed. "I'm not a puny mortal like you. And I've rid Kipekee of her mortality as well. Punish her all you want, but she won't feel the consequences. She belongs to ME!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 3:18 am

Charlulu: ........That's where you're wrong!
Shadow: .....Dad?!
Charlulu slowly pus his right paw to his forehead and suddenly extended his claws. Blood was running from his forehead but soon it turned into red steam. His eyes glowed a dark yellow and his fur turned blood red in color while his mane turned into black flames. On his shoulders, blades shot out, giving him shoulder blades(pun)
Charlulu: I'm far from a mortal........son!

(And no, he's not talking about him being his son in law. Lets see how you like getting thrown into a ridiculous plot twist! >:) )
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 3:24 am

(xDDD)

Zavok growled. "You... you killed my mother. And I'll never forgive you." Erupting in flames, Zavok teleported to where Kipekee was. She was crying under a tree outside of the territory.
"Kiki!" He called, running to her side and laying beside her.
"T-they hate you..." Kipekee sobbed.
"Don't worry. I've erased their entire memory of us. At least, the memories of the pride, your siblings and your mother. I'm not so sure about your father." Zavok sighed.
"You spawned as my father's child, didn't you?" Kipekee looked up at him.
"No." Zavok bit his cheek. "He was one of my foster parents before Zeena's parents adopted me."
Kipekee kissed him on the side of the mouth. "We'll survive. We can bring your demons to a new home... we can erase my dad's memories, and they'll think all their lives they just had fourteen cubs. They'll never know me."
"It'll be hard." Zavok sighed. "Charlulu used to hit me."
"And if he gets close to you ever again, I'll hit him. No, kill him." Kipekee said, determined.
Zavok chuckled. "The guy can't even f*cking see what he's doing."
Kipekee nodded. "Exactly."
They both laughed, then Zavok pulled her forward in a deep kiss.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 15th, 2015, 3:48 am

WARNING: VIOLENCE

Before they kissed, Charlulu stuck his paw between their muzzles.
Charlulu: That's a lie and you know it! Here's the truth!
He stood up on his back legs and put a paw on both their foreheads. He was showing them his memories. It started when Zavok was born. Charlulu's and his mates(forgot her name) first born! They were so happy. It skipped to when Zavok was a cub. He was playing with his parents, having all the fun in the world but then something happened. The sky went dark red as a lioness fell from the sky and landed with no trouble onto the ground just feet from the family. It was Zavok's adoptive mother. Charlulu's rival. She just grinned before rushing at the nearby cub, grabbing him and flying off. Charlulu gave chase but as soon as he caught up to her, she used her snake like fangs to bite into Charlulu's eyes. His vision was going fast as he went numb and fell to the ground. On the way down, he only had enough strength to shout "ZEKEN" before he completely lost his site and hit the ground unconcious. It then was just a bunch of random flashes of the parents looking for their son.....but to no avail. To help his mate from being so heartbroken, he put her to sleep and sealed away her memories of their son and anything of him being a demon. After he sealed her memories, he put a healing spell on his eyes that would someday after a long time, he'd finally be able to see again. And then he sealed his demon powers inside himself to seem like a normal mortal lion. Then he said to the skies above "Zeken.....I promise I'll find you! .....Daddy promises!" He had tears running down his face and then the memories faded away as Charlulu took his paw away from their foreheads.
Charlulu: Zeken..........I'm so glad I found you! .....Both of you.....please believe what I showed you! ......And i had no idea you were Zeken.....until my claws touched your blood. I could feel from your blood...you're Zeken!
A small bit of flame came from his mane and flew into Zavoks face. It disappeared but it healed the claw mark from earlier.
Charlulu: .....I searched for so long! .....Please believe me! I love you, son! Your "mother" altered your mind! Me and your mother loved you and we were so devastated!!!!! .....Please believe me!
He was genuine. He even had a few tears in his eyes. He was telling the truth.

(Come on, can't we have one RP where things are going nicely? Cuz honestly, every RP we've done before has depressed me. BUT that doesn't mean Zavok's "mother" can't be the bad guy now!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 15th, 2015, 8:20 pm

(I accept the plot but I'm gonna have to change it a teeny bit. If Charlulu was Zavok's father that would make Kipekee his half-sibling and that would be incest. So what if Zhaki [that's her name] had two mates and had cubs with both, and Zeken was an entirely different character? And since Charlulu is blind maybe he could sense Zhaki's blood in Zavok and it's confusing him.)

"You're confused, Charlulu." Said a female voice behind them. "Zavok is my son that I had with another male. He and Zeken look nothing alike. However, Zeken is alive."
"I knew it." Zavok muttered.
A gray demon lioness approached, but the fact that she was faded and the stench mixed in with her scent confirmed she was a ghost. It was Charlulu's first love and Zavok's biological mother; but sadly, she was dead.
"Mother." Zavok smiled at her. "It's been a while."
"I apologize, my little one." Zhaki purred. "But I'm here for my cubhood love. You, take your mate and run. I'll restore the pride's memories and guide you to a new home."
Even though he was raised by someone else, Zavok nodded and morphed into his dragon form. "Yes, mother." Gently grabbing Kipekee, he placed her on his back and flew away.
"Charlulu," Zhaki said, sitting down. "Do you remember me? Sad to say, but I died many years ago, not long after Zavok was born. I have been watching over you." She shuffled in her seat. "I was wrong to leave you for another. It was my swan song to do so."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying