[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - How to be Happy (private - Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Kipekee » February 22nd, 2015, 8:06 pm

(Remember what you said ;) You can play one of her half brothers. )

A black lioness lay on the bank of a fast-flowing stream, drooping her front left paw into the water, white claws unsheathed. Her blueish-purple eyes looked down at the water, staring at her reflection. Her long emo hair hung over the side of her face, the tips falling into the crystal colored water. Her tufted tail flicked up and down occasionally, which was the only movement she ever made. Her attire included a broken heart necklace and a red spike tail band. Being mellanistic was not the only thing that set her aside from the rest of the Nyekundu Pride; she had never felt happiness. Never really smiled. Only laughed when sarcastic remarks were made. The rest of her Pride was the opposite of that. Her parents named her Kipekee, for she was different.

On both her mother's side and her father's side, she had half siblings. Seven on each side. She was the fifteenth cub in her family, but the most treasured. Even though she had a bad attitude, especially toward her mother, Kipekee was adored and was the heir to the pride. Not that she cared. Kipekee had been out at night lately instead of sleeping outside like she always did. She came home with cuts, bruises and scars. Nothing that her fur wouldn't grow over, but every morning she would come home with something new. Right now she had plenty of little nicks, but the ones that stood out the most were a scratch that started on her shoulder and ended on her flank and a big shocker to everyone in the pride; bite marks on her neck. It was a bite from sharp teeth— no, fangs. What spooked her pride the most was that Kipekee never leaked the name of her attackers; which probably meant scheduled brawls.

The only one who ever really understood her was one of her half brothers on her father's side. Kipekee trusted him, but even he couldn't make her smile shine. He hadn't seen her newest battle wounds, since he had left to go to the jungle for eight days. The last time he saw her she had claw marks on her stomach, which were healed up by now. Kipekee tolerated him the most, and she even talked to him a lot. Even though he wasn't always there, Kipekee loved him like a littermate. She mentally prepared herself to answer a lot of questions when he came home today, but she actually decided that she didn't mind, since she would ask him questions about what the jungle was like. Little did she know was that he was only about ten yards away from her and approaching quickly.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Adofo » February 27th, 2015, 7:46 am

Shadow was approaching his pride and the first one he saw was his half sister.
Shadow: Kipekee! Hey!
He said with a smile
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 27th, 2015, 7:03 pm

Oh boy, here came the questions. Looking up at him and exposing the teeth marks on her neck, Kipekee gave him a soft look, but her lips did not pull upwards in a smile. "Hey, Shadow." Her voice was rather deep, yet still feminine, and the way she greeted others always sounded like a grunt. "How are you? How was the jungle?" Kipekee could already see some brambles in her half-brother's partially grown mane.

A fish was swimming up the river, against the current, and was heading straight for Kipekee's paw. With an irritated growl from the sudden flash in her peripheral vision, the teenaged lioness sunk her claws into the fish's scales and threw it in front of Shadow, growling and rising to her paws and unintentionally showing him her shoulder scar and exposing the bite marks on her neck more. "Stupid fish." She hissed.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 8:32 am

Shadow: Those marks! Thise bites! .....What happened?! Tell me, now!
His voice was sturn. He didn't want a no or an excuse. He wanted the truth
Shadow: I don't want any excuses or anything! I mean it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 6:43 pm

"She won't give us a name or a description."

One of the other cubs came out of the bushes, shaking out her blue-gray fur. It was Cecilia, nicknamed CiCi. "Everyone is asleep by the time she leaves, so we can't follow her." By the time CiCi turned around to question Kipekee, the black lioness was gone. Not even beconing to Shadow to follow her, Cecilia started to follow her scent.

Meanwhile, not too far away, the king of a pride was having one of his common raging fits. (No, he's NOT Kipekee's attacker! You play her attacker.) He was the emperor of flames, ruler of hell and king of the righteously named Death Pride. The demons who made up his males-and-females harem stayed away from him, not wanting to anger him further. Digging his cyan claws into the ground, he gave an angry roar, snarling viciously.

(Kipekee's "attacker" doesn't want to fight her anymore because he "loves her" but Kipekee doesn't love him back. His name is Jake. He and Kipekee have two cubs together, but don't get attached to them. Zavok possesses Kipekee and she ends up killing Jake and the cubs, because Zavok is very jealous of Jake and wants to get rid of him :3 part of this plot)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 7:12 pm

Shadow joined her in the hunt for Kipekee.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 8:01 pm

After a while, Cecilia looked up and sighed. "Where the hell did she go?" The bluish lioness hissed. Narrowing her cyan eyes, CiCi slowly sheathed her black claws. She had spotted a pair of eyes in the shadows. The eyes belonged to Jake, the very one who battled Kipekee every night.
"Who are you?" Cecilia growled. "Show yourself!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 8:52 pm

Jake stepped out of the dark.
Jake: The name's Jake. .....Who would you two be?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 8:57 pm

"I'm Cecilia, and this is Shadow..." She glanced at Shadow briefly before looking back towards Jake. "...my step-brother. Have you seen a black lioness with long emo hair with highlights, wearing a tail band and a broken heart necklace? Cuts and bruises all over her, purplish blue eyes..." Cecilia sighed and sat down. "Her name is Kipekee. She has my mom and his dad, and she's the half-sibling of both of us."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 8:58 pm

Jake: I'm familiar with her. I believe she went off that way.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying