[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo — My Lion King Forum

The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo

The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo

Postby Labatis » March 23rd, 2015, 6:02 am

Ganiru let out a muffled mewl as he padded forward. It was difficult to see where he was headed, for the fog was too strong to see through. Blood dripped occasionally, streaming down from his chin to the ground. He didn't know much about checking scents for any dangerous lions, so he simply opened up his mouth in attempt to get some sort of hint to where he was going.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Re: The Snowtipped Pride - A Private RP with Adofo

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:17 am

Mala suddenly felt something bump into his leg. He looked down and saw a bleeding cub.
Mala: Hello?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » March 23rd, 2015, 6:30 am

Ganiru flinched, looking upward and spotting an adult male figure. His shoulder fur bristled, and he lifted his paw up defensively. After a moment or two, he lowered it, his injury stinging him. Ganiru huffed, mewling again. Though he was long past his home, he still longed to call for his parents.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:34 am

Mala: Oh no! You're hurt! I can heal you up at my home! My name is, Mala! Would you like to come with me?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 23rd, 2015, 6:38 am

The young cub hesitated, but nodded. Declining and walking off would be a poor choice, so his best chance was agreeing to follow along with "Mala". If the lion hasn't killed him yet, maybe he wasn't hostile.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:41 am

Mala laid down on the ground
Mala: You can rest on my back if you'd like!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 23rd, 2015, 6:48 am

Ganiru gave a faint smile, feeling a little more comfortable with the lion. He clumsily walked over to the side of Mala, climbing onto his back. Luckily, the lion had broader shoulders, which helped him climb on. Ganiru quickly gripped Mala's black mane with his claws extended, hoping he wouldn't just side off the second he started to move.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:52 am

Mala: Okay! Here we go!
He slowly stood up and carefully walked back towards his home
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 23rd, 2015, 6:56 am

Ganiru had to admit it, the ride wasn't too bad. It was surely something he hadn't done before, but it was still fun. A part of him wished to laugh with excitement, but he decided to keep quiet and still, trying to look through the fog.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 23rd, 2015, 6:59 am

Soon the two came to a rock formation in the fog. The lion walked inside and in there were a few males and a lot of females.
Mala: Welcome to the Snowtipped Pride! We'll fix you up!

(Mala can have a mate. You can make her up and play her if you want)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying