[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 2:45 am

Adofo pulls out his bone machete
Adofo: Gladly!
Adofo rushes to fight the horde of hyenas while Kiara gets her parents free
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » May 4th, 2015, 2:52 am

Zavok smirked, his white teeth glinting in the darkness. "Not so fast, dearie." He turned to Nala. "Care for a dance? No waltz."
"Ahh!" Nala shrieked, gnarling at the cave floor with her claws. "Aaaah - ouch!"
"My lovelies! Make sure Dofy and his friends don't leave until I come for them, hmm? I shall be off." Morphing into a dragon, he flew off, never revealing his face in the process.
The hyenas yowled and cackled.
Nala moaned in pain.

(@Seargant Sass "Adofo" - well, someone has to play a villain xD at least for a teeny bit)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 3:07 am

(Hey. We have to end this RP. GPK is ending it because she has to focus on finals. AND she wants a happy ending.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » May 4th, 2015, 3:08 am

(Understandable. My finals are a week from tomorrow.)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 3:10 am

(Oh no. I'm not busy with finals! I'm busy with work! I'm taking a two years off from college to get me some money! It feels SOOOOO good to take a break from stupid school! I love college!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 4th, 2015, 3:16 am

Goth Princess Kiara goes to her mom and dad: mom dad are you alright? (she said as she ripped the vines with her teeth setting them free)
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 3:18 am

After Adofo ran off the hyenas, he ran over to them and held them tight.
Adofo: I'm glad you two are okay!
He gave his brother a big kiss on the cheek. He liked doing that to embarrass his brother in front of his family
Adofo: I missed you so much BABY brother!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 4th, 2015, 3:36 am

GK: Uncle is the close clear? we need to get out of here as soon as possible, this place is not what it used to be its full of insane minds.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » May 4th, 2015, 3:58 am

Adofo: Yeah! Let's go home!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 4th, 2015, 4:53 am

GK quickly nuzzled her mother and father before they dashed off in a hurry to escape the EG. Once they had crossed the border to there home land the hyenas in the EG had no choice but to go back to there own lives as the hyena clan. And Adofo, Kiara the Queen and King walked home, kIara happy to have her parents back.

GK: I was so worried I could have lost you both. I thought what if I had to take over or Adofo had to, and I was scared because not just of loosing you but of still not being ready to be queen yet. But we were in charge for a bit, till we found you.

Simba:oh Kiara, I have told you before, and Rafiki has told you this too, no matter what you think now, and no matter what people say to you or think of you, we know you better then anyone, and how much you know and have learned. You have what it takes to be Queen, weather you think your ready or not, but you do still have stuff to learn on your own with the help of Rafiki. You had the instincts that led you to find us and rescue us.

GK:yes well someone I our family needs a talking to about Uncle Adofo here.

SImba: oh and who is that? :hesitant:

GK:Mbali, she thinks she doesn't trust Adofo as a human, I was going to give her a talk but she wouldn't listen. so I thought i would let you handel that.

Simba: I had some suspicion about her, I will have a talk with her.

GK: I told her that if she ever showed any disloyalty toward our small pride, that she would be at risk for exile, was that the right choice to make?

(anyone want to respond to this as simba or Nala)
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying