[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 3:30 am

[Her friend? You mean Dhakiya? If it is Dhakiya, to answer your question, no, she didn't, all she heard was that Dhakiya was killed. And if the plot twist is that she didn't die, then no.]

Chaltuu sighed and hobbled forward. "How do you even know we're going in the right direction?" she growled. Her tail lashed and she stared forward, her gaze harsh and devoid of any other considerable emotion. Was she even sure she wanted to go to Adofo's home? She had never been the most social lioness- far from it, actually. Since she grew up in a cold, isolated environment and wasn't treated nicely by her family and peers alike, she had never developed social skills. She was usually the one asking questions if she met a new rogue along her travels, and usually refused to answer questions about herself. But he had mentioned something about a pride, and she wasn't quite sure she wanted to be among a group of other lions and lionesses.

[ http://tinyurl.com/pfywxk4
Yes, I'm aware Mufasa should have looked much different. Kovu's scar should have also been much different, but since the Disney studio is wimpy, they decided to be all "no blood or anything, he looks majestic and beautiful".]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 3:42 am

(Aww! My plan was that she fought against Simba and Adofo because she panicked. They knocked her out, brought her home and after she woke up, they talked and she actually joined the pride. I'm just trying to add ANYTHING at all to make this RP longer. Cuz really at this rate, it'll just be a few more things of them walking, they get there, the conflict with Simba, a lot of trying to straighten everything out. She probably comes to a reluctant conclusion to not kill Simba and Adofo asks her to stay, if she stays, he tries to help her adapt to living with a pride again, if not she goes on her way, and for some reason or another, is back with the pride, gets convinced to stay and same thing, Adofo helps her adjust to being in a pride. After that...I don't really know what much else to do since all Chaltuu ever does is complain, get angry, roll her eyes or have some deep down thoughts of actually wishing things had gone better in her life. And also saying "No".)

Adofo: I trust my heart...and I trust the wind! The wind tells me whatever i need when I need it!

(Also.....there is something from yesterday that I kinda wanna tell you......but I'm not sure if I should. I don't want to worry you too much)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 3:50 am

[Actually... I guess this is an AU, since she never actually encounters any actual humans close-up... Sure. That can work.
And yes, Chaltuu complains sometimes, but I wouldn't consider it complaining all the time. She usually just snaps because she's way too defensive because she's not used to having others in her life who are nice to her.]

"Hah, you trust your heart? Be careful, it might lead you in the wrong place," Chaltuu snorted.
After the sun had set and it was darker, Chaltuu seemed considerably more tired, and instead of limping along was mostly dragging herself along. With a yawn that she tried to hide, she suggested gruffly, "We ought to stop and rest." Without really waiting for a response, she lay down and curled up, her injured leg extended slightly and her paws on her chin. She wondered where her sisters were and what they were doing, but she pushed those thoughts away and drifted off.

[Like you said, the plot is getting a bit repetitive. Should we timeskip?]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 3:53 am

(Okay! And hey...if you want to know about what I said, I can tell you.)

A few days later Adofo woke up and he felt really confident. He didn't inow why, he just felt really good. Maybe today was the day they made it back to Priderock.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 3:58 am

[I'd really rather not.]

Chaltuu had been up for a while- her leg had healed slightly, or at least enough to not feel a stabbing pain whenever she put the slightest amount of pressure on it. Maybe the wound hadn't been as bad as she thought. She unsheathed her claws and swiped at a thorny bush, wincing only a little when some spines scraped her paw. That had been her intention- she smelled the fresh trace of a rabbit or hare, and it was clearly concealing itself in the bush. But there was really nowhere else for it to go. When she had broken most of the branches, despite the small cuts in her paw and the sting, she quickly brought her forepaw down on the lagomorph with an excessive amount of force. When she was sure it was dead she lay down and started to tear into it.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 4:01 am

(Okay)

Adofo walked over to his..."companion" to say good morning.
Adofo: Hey! Morning! .....I feel like today is the day! ...I feel like we may get to Priderock today!
He felt really good when he said those words. Something just made him feel like he was so close to home. But he didn't recognize any of the surroundings to think he was say right outside his borders.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 4:08 am

Chaltuu looked up at him, her muzzle stained with the blood of the rabbit, and she nodded. "Great. Am I going to get kicked out or denied entrance into these 'Pridelands'? I have a feeling I will, I'm not sure whether or not your brother or your pride takes kindly to loners and rogues." In most areas, rogues were often stereotyped for being vicious killers who were willing to murder cubs, and while loners didn't have that kind of negative stigma, they weren't always treated nicely because of their own reputation for being rude back-talkers. Not every single rogue or loner behaved that way, although she did have to admit during her travels she had met some rogues she avoided like the plague.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 4:12 am

Adofo: I'm Vice King. My word is law. If I say you are alright to stay, then it will be fine. Don't worry.
He was wondering if she actually thought he held any authority. Especially given that he is the first Vice King in any kingdom in a very very long time. So it doesn't surprise him if some others think he has no control over his kingdom
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 4:20 am

"Mmm. All right, whatever you say... You said your father was killed by your uncle, but is your mother still alive?" Chaltuu inquired, swiping her tongue around her jaws and licking the rabbit's blood off of her paws. She stood up and left it behind, knowing some scavenger would eat its remains, or it would decay and feed the earth or something. She was tempted to try to climb the tree to observe their surroundings, to see if Pride Rock really was close by- or at least not days away from them- but knew her great size would make it difficult. She wasn't very coordinated anyway, she'd most likely fall out of the tree and land on something sharp, with her luck.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 4:24 am

Adofo: Yes, my mother is still alive. I'm glad too.....because I'm not ready to lose another loved one yet.
Even though his fathers death was years ago, it still hurt the same now as much as it did back then.
Adofo: So you see anything up there?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying