[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with Adofo

Private RP with Adofo

Postby it means no worries » May 14th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Simba- IMNW
Nala- Adofo
Mufasa- Adofo
Scar- IMNW
Sarabi-
Rafiki- IMNW
Banzai- Adofo
Shenzi- IMNW
Zazu- Adofo
Shuku- IMNW
Last edited by it means no worries on May 18th, 2015, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Re: Private RP with Adofo

Postby Adofo » May 14th, 2015, 6:26 pm

Rafiki had just finished presenting the future King, Simba to the Pridelands. But suddenly, off in the distance, a large smoking metal bird was coming towards them fast! It just barely missed hitting Priderock but crashed behind it. The animals were all worried and scared but luckily they hadn't started freaking out. Rafiki handed the prince back to his mother and turned to the King.
Rafiki: Mufasa! I don't know what that object was, but I think you and me need to investigate!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » May 14th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Mufasa: Of course, *looks round to the group of lions behind him* Shuku, Scar! follow me round the back of pride rock, we need to check what this thing is, it might be dangerous.

Shuku: Yes, Simba! *bounds down Pride rock following Simba*

Scar: *rolls his eyes and says sarcastically* must we really?? *reluctantly walks very slowly after Shuku and Simba*

(do you mind playing Mufasa please? I think it would be better to have Scar and Mufasa controlled by different people)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » May 14th, 2015, 10:50 pm

(Sure! Also, for Simba, did you mean Mufasa? lol)

They soon came upon the big metal bird. There were black clouds coming from it. Through the front window, there were two hairless apes. One male and one female. It didn't look like they survived the impact.
Mufasa: I wonder what this thing is?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 15th, 2015, 1:17 pm

(i did mean Simba .______.)

Shuku cautiously stepped through the wreckage and paused before the ape-like creature. The lions all huddled around as he gently shook the creature to awaken him.
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 15th, 2015, 5:41 pm

(What?)

The little ape awoke and looked around at the big cats and smiled at them
Rafiki: I don't believe I've ever seen a monkey like this before!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 15th, 2015, 6:27 pm

(i meant to say Mufasa in the post above GODDAMNIT :P )

Shuku: neither have i. I wonder what it is. *turns to Mufasa* should we take it back to Pride Rock?

Scar: *butts in* No. Just leave it, it's probably dead anyway, what's the point?

Shuku: *ignores Scar and looks questioningly at Mufasa for his judgement* Well, sire?
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 15th, 2015, 6:59 pm

(lol)

Mufas leans in close and the little ape started patting and rubbing his muzzle. Mufasa thought that was adorable. So he did the only thing he thought to do.
Mufasa: ....We take him back!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 15th, 2015, 8:12 pm

(cant believe i trolled myself :P :lol:)

Scar: cant we just leave the useless ape and get back to pride rock?

Shuku: Mufasa's right, we have to help him. *Shuku picks the ape up*

*they head back to pride rock with the mysterious ape*
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 15th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Soon they arrived back at Priderock. Rafiki took the weird ape from Shuku.
Mufasa: We found this. It was the only thing alive from that strange bird.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying