[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ghosts in the Fire (private with ScarsLove) — My Lion King Forum

Ghosts in the Fire (private with ScarsLove)

Ghosts in the Fire (private with ScarsLove)

Postby Kipekee » August 8th, 2015, 1:00 am

As the roars ceased, two prides of lions when their own ways. It had been an all-out war. The enemy pride was the winner. Her pride had lost. After so many trials and so many hardships, they still lost to the Pridelands. Would the Great Kings forgive them? They were so weak, after all of that. But she was the biggest hole in their hearts.

Pretty blue eyes and dove gray fur, with white and black markings. The teenage lion's name was Jiwe. They often called her Moonlit JiJi because of the way her fur lit up under the full moon. She now lay there, blue eyes closed, not one movement to be made, not one breath to be taken. She was the Night Pride's biggest loss. The Princess was dead. Heiress to the throne, the next Queen. They had killed her.

~~~~~~~~

Three weeks went by and the Pridelanders had healed all their wounds. Not one lion had fallen to the Night Pride's dull claws. It was an easy win for Queen Kiara and her foreign-land mate Kovu. And it would not benefit them at all, actually.

Kiara was laying on Priderock, watching the sunrise. Since Simba's death, Kiara was Queen. She hadn't seen her mother or older brother Kopa since Simba's peaceful end. Only the younger guys were around now. Vitani was the only lioness who had no cubs. Kiara hoped her sister-in-law would find a suitable mate soon. Priderock needed to keep growing.

Hearing pawsteps behind her, Kiara sighed. "Do you need me?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Lion King Roleplaying