HAPPY EARTH DAY

Re: HAPPY EARTH DAY

Postby Sigurd » April 25th, 2015, 11:24 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]But the sad fact is that we ARE careless. If we can't even care for our own kind, what makes you think we would even care about nature in the first place? Besides, this environmental issues probably won't even affect us in our own lifetime, so stop worrying about it and try to make the best out of your life, and let the future generations deal with it. By then technology should be high enough to come with new and more efficient solutions rather than ''recycling'' and ''taking less showers''. So once again I say: Stop worrying and focus on your own life.[/quote]

If we don't care we won't make things any better. I care about future generations and I'm angry on past generations cause they made some things so bad they are now. If we are indifferent towards our carelessness things will go straight to hell sometime. If you don't care it's your choice, but if it affects me ( which it does, the environment affects everyone) I'm gonna have an opinion about that.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby HereWeStand » April 28th, 2015, 8:06 am

You know, the more I think about this the more I start to realise that maybe if you remain cynical of 'green alternatives' because 'no one actually cares' and refuse to participate, the more you actually contribute to the problem and act like the people you criticize.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 28th, 2015, 12:27 pm

Why? because I refuse to add it to my ''things to worry about'' list and prefer to focus on my own life instead? Sure, that makes sense. I choose not to participate with ''green alternatives'' because I find it useless, it's as simple as that.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby HereWeStand » April 28th, 2015, 2:19 pm

I wasn't referring to you specifically, it was just a general thought. Hell, I was one of those cynics. Now I remain neutral, and can see where you're coming from really.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 28th, 2015, 4:00 pm

If you say so.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Previous

Return to The Den